Collapse
No announcement yet.

why aren't industry articles titling, "Lara Wants Golovkin At 160" - Shields

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why aren't industry articles titling, "Lara Wants Golovkin At 160" - Shields

You can't just casually not state that circumstance...

In the context of WEIGHT fiasco journalism for GGG vs Alvarez, Floyd, or Ward, but no LARA!?

Seems like many industry are carefully taming THIS particular WEIGHT context.

Don't be skurrrred!

Golovkin is White. Most of the boxing media is white. They are protecting the coward.

Comment

What does Lara offer GGG? Golovkin is trying to unify the middleweight division. Lara is not a middleweight, and does not hold a middleweight strap. So what am I missing?

Comment

Imma say it one time, GGG won't be credited for a win until he beats a slick brudda. The black community has a chip on its shoulder for some reason. And they get butthurt all the time. I don't get it.

Comment

i don't have a huge issue with lara getting a shot at golovkin.

i understand that people will sweep him under the rug when he calls golovkin out after golovkin books a fight [something lara's social media publicist [probably decubas, his manager,] used to do with all kinds of fighters.]

i really get that people are going to sweep him under the rug when he's calling out the best 160 lber in the world while having a tough time with 154 lbers, and not moving up to campaign at the weight in which he wants a ppv fight.

and finally, lara is rumored to want 3 million. that is a F#CKLOAD of money! if you want to watch this fight, get ready to watch it on PPV, because paying 3 million for undeserving fights is what got HBO in such hot water and caused it to cut its budget for several years.

remember alexander - bradley? oh, you don't? rest my case

Comment

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
            Imma say it one time, GGG won't be credited for a win until he beats a slick brudda. The black community has a chip on its shoulder for some reason. And they get butthurt all the time. I don't get it.

it's pretty obvious if you spend enough time on the internet following boxing that some of black fans in boxing fear golovkin. it's fear. they're afraid, and they project that fear in the form of all of these ridiculous biases you see.

no different from whites who hated floyd mayweather for no damn reason other than he was black and good.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
              You're projecting.
              Why did you change your avi from Canelo to Lara bruvv? Never answered that question bruvv

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                Golovkin is White. Most of the boxing media is white. They are protecting the coward.
                Please stop making this about race you fu(king ******* it's been debunked time and time again.

Comment

Working...
                X