Collapse
No announcement yet.

Johnny Depp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL she was putting on her best acting performance, probably sad that the judge denied her request for 50k spousal support.

Depp messed up, you could tell this chick is a mental case from her interviews and that one weird movie she did where she was drugged up and having lots of sex, she probably told Depp I used to be lesbian until I met you, that right there would stroke any mans ego.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
      Damn! Beautiful.

What is it with all these rich, famous mofos beating, cheating on these beautiful women. No appreciation for what they have.
      I think El-Blanco is right. Now that I'm looking at him, Depp looks like he's into some hard drugs.

Plus he can't be in a good state of mind right now since his mother passed, but why beat her

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I think El-Blanco is right. Now that I'm looking at him, Depp looks like he's into some hard drugs.

Plus he can't be in a good state of mind right now since his mother passed, but why beat her
        I've seen some recent interviews of his in the UK and he definitely is on some shiz. His teeth are a major giveaway. Those are clearly not just nicotine stains. Dude has been going downhill for a while now.

Women can say that one thing to really push you off the edge too man, lol. But hitting a woman? Nah, too far.

Comment

Cops said they saw no injuries on her face when they arrived at the couples place

Comment

Not saying he didn't punch her but who wouldn't walk themselves into a door knob if that meant an extra $175 million?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Cops said they saw no injuries on her face when they arrived at the couples place
              That settles it then.

Comment

Comment

He's Hollywood box office poison. The vast majority of his movies have been BOMBS except for the Pirate movies which sucked after the first one. Always plays quirky wacky **** types. Sorry thing is used to be a decent actor....now he is a money whore probably due to seriously bad investing.

Comment

Working...
                  X