Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody seen of hurd from Charles Martin since he left the UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why is he a warrior for doing what he is suppose to do? he's a pro fighter you are suppose to fight other professionals lol plus he had a belt which means you fight the best

Comment

I haven't heard from his ******ed fatyank fans eíther............

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        I haven't heard from his ******ed fatyank fans eíther............
        You mean 1hourRun? I think he's been laughed off the forum.

Comment

I wonder if he will always call himself the prince after that? I think a name change is in order. I nominate 'Jester Charles Martin', always good for a laugh. He can do his ring walk wearing a Jester's hat and wear boxing shoes with the tips upturned and baubles on the end with little bells in them

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            You mean 1hourRun? I think he's been laughed off the forum.
            Honestly I couldn't be arsed to read that much on NSB those days. Too many ******s, but I saw enough headlines to confirm that we had a Jeff Lacy situation all over Again.

Comment

Originally posted by KidDinamita View Post
              He also said that he dislocated his rib before the fight

I thought it was his left floating dreadlock?

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                I wonder if he will always call himself the prince after that? I think a name change is in order. I nominate 'Jester Charles Martin', always good for a laugh. He can do his ring walk wearing a Jester's hat and wear boxing shoes with the tips upturned and baubles on the end with little bells in them
                Princess Charles Martin. Obvious but apt.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  I read a sky piece where he was claiming he had distractions in the build up
                  Probably up all night googling what he was gonna buy with his $3M or whatever he got. Had to be hard to focus when you been up all night & your excited about that new designer hoverboard you ordered from Amazon. Thank Odin for Amazon Prime.

I'd like to see Martin vs Price if he were to do another UK fight. Breazeale wouldn't be a bad option. They were scheduled to fight already before Martin hit the title shot lottery out of the blue. Would be a good measuring stick for Breazeale.

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
                    No need to rub it in. At least he travelled to the UK. Surely, that has to count for something. What a warrior.
                    If I travel to the UK does that make me a warrior? What if I just want a nice vacation?

Comment

Originally posted by Beyonce Bomber View Post
                      If I travel to the UK does that make me a warrior? What if I just want a nice vacation?
                      You're travelling for pleasure. You're not putting your life on the line like fighters do.

Comment

Working...
                      X