No announcement yet.

Let's be honest, boxing's boring without Carl froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
    In England I'm sure, outside of the island of England... I doubt anyone cares if it doesn't happen soon.
    That's why Golovkin is so desperate to travel to "the Island of England" (lol) to fight him.

Comment

The cobra will be missed, but now we have Golovkin and Kovalev to take his place.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        That's why Golovkin is so desperate to travel to "the Island of England" (lol) to fight him.
        Dirks got the best avy and simultaneously proves my point, love or hate him he rings excitement to the supermiddle weight division.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
          In England I'm sure, outside of the island of England... I doubt anyone cares if it doesn't happen soon.
          If what doesn't happen soon? If you mean his next fight, I agree, for unless it's against a name from the US, State-side fans won't be that interested.

It's mostly UK fans who care, but believe it or not, they are people too.
          Last edited by Weebler I; 07-05-2015, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
            Despite being annoying, repetitive and arrogant. The super middleweight division is dull as dishwater without him. Froch imo is far superior to mayweather as he's more likable and more exciting.

But the super middleweight division cannot survive with degale being the face of it, he's not charismatic enough or good enough to carry the division.

Hopefully froch will come back as the super middle weight category is currently in tatters
            He can't be there forever bro. He's old. His days are numbered. I'm a big fan, but it's nearly time for him to hang them up and people should be okay with that.

Comment

Froch is doing what he earned the right to do. Make his opponents wait their turn. Carl Froch can fight when ever carl froch wants
              Last edited by aldo5408; 07-05-2015, 01:50 PM.

Comment

The Cobra is the truth. A gentleman and a warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  If what doesn't happen soon? If you mean his next fight, I agree, for unless it's against a name from the US, State-side fans won't be that interested.

It's mostly UK fans who care, but believe it or not, they are people too.
                  I know you UK fans matter, in fact some of you are some of the most knowledge able. But I'm saying Froch has lost his Global star... Even After the Ward lose he had a name but his name has faded, and his appeal is disappearing. I used to be a big Froch fan, but I have lost a lot of respect for the mans drive to be the best. I'm not sure if it was the lose to Ward, but he shouldn't be fighting Once a year... When Floyd Mayweather fights more often than you, that's a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
                    I bet you'd eat Golovkins **** if he asked you to.
                    Wouldnt be surprised if he already sneaked into GGG's Gym just to smell the toilet.

Comment

Of course we all will miss Cobra. He was one of the besr, he fought the best, always brought action into the ring. He fought with heart. Those who speak bad about him are just dumb haters.

Comment

Working...
                      X