Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So What Is The CONFIRMED Undercard For May-Maidana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So What Is The CONFIRMED Undercard For May-Maidana?

What's with everything taking so long promtion wise. They waited last second to announce this fight.

Floyds guarantee has him not caring anymore.

None that I know of, but it's going to be a horrible undercard since there is only a month to go.

Comment

They are really slacking this time around. Is it possible that the match-ups have already been made, but they've yet to announce them? The match-ups are going to suck if they still haven't made them.

http://www.sho.com/sho/sports/events...r-vs-maidana-2

Floyd/Maidana is still the only fight on the card.

Comment

guaranteed a bunch of mismatches courtesy of haymon and espinozadevilservant.

Comment

They probably think the rematch will sell itself and skimp the undercard. Unfortunately, they are probably right.

Comment

Won't be spending my money on this card. Saving it for UFC 178 taking place in the MGM two weeks later. It's is going to be a poppin' card! Jon Jones vs DC, Conor ****in McGregor vs Poirier. Former 135 pound champion Dominick Cruz is coming back. Yoel Romero vs Tim Kennesy, Bobby Green vs Jorge Masvidal. Even the lone girl fight featuring Cat Zingano vs Nunes will probably be better than the co main event to Floyd's ppv card.

Comment

Bey vs vasquez

Comment

i expect TBA to make a cameo

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  i expect TBA to make a cameo
                  Why not?? Get Gary Russell back in there vs TBA. Fiercest rivalry in boxing bro.

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  Bey vs vasquez
                  That's gonna be the co main event.

Comment

All we know is Vazquez/Bey, Santa Cruz vs. TBA, and someone else I can't remember vs. TBA.

At this point, obviously they won't be good fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X