Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's P4P Boxing Scene Lounge poster of all-time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Who's P4P Boxing Scene Lounge poster of all-time?

They have to have these all rolled up in 1.

Risk-taking
    - Post threads or comments with disregard of banning repercussions

Curiosity- You think what's on your mind and just say it( Can go with risk-taking)

Opinionated- The thing that sets interesting people apart from other people is that their opinions are unique and show a different point of view from other people

Sense of Humor
    - Being funny attracts all sorts of people unless you're talking about them. Haha.(Actually, it attracts them also)

Charming- A charming person has a unique ability to be fully engaged in the moment. They tend to be highly intelligent, curious and creative. They are able to see disparate connections. They are filled with energy, life and exuberance--and these qualities are contagious

Understanding-Understand situations and counter off of them(this can go in the intelligent file also) Knowing how to do the switcharoo off jump, whether it's for good, bad, or some personal stuff someone is going through.

Intelligent- At least on the forum bases but just in general also. They've figured out some things but aren't spontaneous, they understand how the forum works,they're willing to wait it out for the moment of flaming, to get a rise, or shock.

Shock value- How deep is their shock value when they say certain things, mention things, flame at certain things

Last thing, it doesn't matter how long you've been on this forum, if you have a strong impact,then it's all up for grabs. And I want a list so I can make a poll; obviously the most popular names I hear, will go in the poll.

Who the fuck cares.

Comment

Pretty Boy Swag.

Comment

i've read your criteria and there was only one poster who entered my mind...

he fits in all of it and he is crazy about danny williams...

Comment

Based on that criteria, I'm with Talip, it has to be anorak and by a landslide

Comment

Anorak huh,well he does do some stuff on the Internet at times. HA!

Comment

Jacky, the guy is legendary - "what are you gonna do about it?" :joker:

Comment

Mangler the Stranglah of course. I mean people STILL make threads about him and he hasn't posted consistently in years.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Mangler the Stranglah of course. I mean people STILL make threads about him and he hasn't posted consistently in years.

somebody told me he was allan green. before my time, though. i didnt' post in the lounge until '11 or '12.

Comment

God bless for my two votes. I like the way Verse has decided the "criteria" for being a great poster though. Shouldn't it have looked more like this?

1. Whch pstr whores 4 krm?

2. Which pstr spams the fk out ov the lng?

3. Ahahahahahahahahahaha, whch pstr waves at rcsts?

4. Whch pstrs mvs the mst sofas?

5. Whch pstr will fk around... as lng as he's got a current passport?

Just kidding, Verse.

Comment

Working...
                    X