Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if haymon/golde boy was smart they will raise the price to $80 for floyd's PPV in may

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
    Are you for real man?

Stax, are you serious .... you think they should raise the price to 80$ if their smart'

The things I read on here sometimes make me wonder if some of ya'll even graduated high school.
    how would that hurt bussines?floyd vs mosley was $65 or 60 i cant remember but i know that they raised the price and then look at cotto vs money may 1.5 mil,ppv buys at $70. and floyd pays his oponent based on how much revenue the event makes+ppv so its not only helping floyd it helps his opponent.Why u think everyone wants to fight floyd??
    Last edited by STAX ON DECK; 12-19-2012, 12:17 AM.

Comment

80 bucks for a Floyd ppv, your freaking high. Do you really think that many will buy a ppv on that price?

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        think about it,every ppv star has been slayed in the year 2012 except for one...cottos fights are free on showtime after losing to floyd on may 5th,chavez jr got slayed by martinez and wont be on ppv anymore,and now pac got ktfo and will probably retire.

floyd is the only ppv star in boxing right now,everyone is still shocked by the hype job getting ktfo. people are dreaming that floyd gets hurt or ktfo in the same fashon as plankiao did,floyds biggest consumers r *******s and haters.when theres only 1 ppv attraction in boxing the demand is insane!!!plus golden boy CEO said that this will be the largest event ever.
        why would you want that?
        are you going to get a cut off that money they make ?
        you fl0****s disgust me!

Comment

i personally would like to pay more than 80 dollars.

Comment

Because Floyd needs even more money....Right.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
              Because Floyd needs even more money....Right.
              well he might, he's probably going broke

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
                Goofy idea. Why not 120, eh? Read about principle of diminishing returns.
                Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                Why stop there? why not $10,000? I mean GBP said it was gonna be huge so who cares what we charge the fans who are keeping the sport alive right?

GTFOH

Comment

Nobody is going to pay 80 dollars to see a boxing match on television.

GTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    well he might, he's probably going broke
                    yea u wish he was lmao,pac turds keep wishing he was broke but he never had to take a loan from uncle bob to buy a dam car,lmao.Floyd is the highest paid athlete in the world and this includes all sports and not a single dam endorsement,and yall wish he was broke,he makes more then u will ever see just from nfl and nba bets alone

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                      yea u wish he was lmao,pac turds keep wishing he was broke but he never had to take a loan from uncle bob to buy a dam car,lmao.Floyd is the highest paid athlete in the world and this includes all sports and not a single dam endorsement,and yall wish he was broke,he makes more then u will ever see just from nfl and nba bets alone
                      Holy fuck........

Comment

Working...
                      X