Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum To Make Pacquiao-Marquez 5 Happen in 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't interested in 3 or 4 but I'm intrigued by 5 because of how good Pac looked before the KO. I mean, he was really working Marquez. Hell, I'd love to see this.

Comment

Originally posted by koolttt View Post
      hope marquez demands it to be in mexico
      Correct! He should demand it in Azteca Stadium, with random OST for both fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
        if those two guys still have the heart to fight one more time then make it happen. if NO, mad respect and totally fine.. but base on marquez's principles, he would do the respectable and honorable thing.
        exactly. time is catching up to them and im pretty sure JMM will return the favor for a rematchamatchamatch

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          fuhk yes!

thanks bob! make V happen!!!!

vengeance will be sweet!!!!!!
          Soooooo you dont want JMM to get his revenge against Floyd? Or his he not adjusted to the weight of 147lbs yet? You want him to rematch a guy he just layed out flat?

Comment

This is absurd. let's say Pac wins 5.

Another 6 for JMM vengance ?

Pac was out cold. No rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
              I wasn't interested in 3 or 4 but I'm intrigued by 5 because of how good Pac looked before the KO. I mean, he was really working Marquez. Hell, I'd love to see this.
              JMM should be trying to get revenge against the only man to totally embarrass him in a boxing ring......why do you want to see him fight Pac for the 5th time?

Floyd is so great that people dont even give the GREAT JMM a shot against him. But they want Manny to fight him again?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                This is absurd. let's say Pac wins 5.

Another 6 for JMM vengance ?

Pac was out cold. No rematch.
                why are you wanting to deny Marquez his biggest payday by far?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  why are you wanting to deny Marquez his biggest payday by far?
                  Wait a minute....JMM's biggest pay day is not a 5th fight with Pac, its a 2nd fight with Mayweather.......

Comment

Best of 5 eh?

Well Pac is already 2-1-1 against JMM so even if he loses its a draw overall

And why should Marquez get to chose location and other things? Hes not the draw and hes down 1-2-1 in the series.

Pac should and will get the lionshare of the purse and get to chose location

Comment

Originally posted by Architect View Post
                      Wait a minute....JMM's biggest pay day is not a 5th fight with Pac, its a 2nd fight with Mayweather.......
                      Not even close alt boy. JMM has tons of leverage vs Pac this time, none on Floyd. Plus Pac 5 would do better than Floyd 2, no doubt. It will be massive.

Comment

Working...
                      X