Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still don't think Floyd wants the Pacquiao fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The butthurt is strong in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
      The butthurt is strong in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
        Saggy titty, ashy kneed girl is your dream wife huh?
        Yo, these Pacquiao fanatics are pissed, lmao. Eyes red with murder, lmmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Ok, so you still don't want to see how he beats pac. Until know these delusional floyd fanboys still thinks in fantasy land.

Pac looked good against Marquez he just got caught. He can still fight. I say give him his last big fight and let him retire fighting Floyd. Floyd might even be the one to retire him for good. But as I said Iwant to see that fight. That's like Hagler vs Sugar ray man. So Floyd fanboys make this happen. Or your still stuck in your make believe world?
          Pacquiao is done. His punch resistance is obsolete! A straight right from Floyd puts Pacquiao in a casket!

Comment

If Marquez could connect on Pacquiao, then Floyd would * that tenfold!

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              Baldomir was the reconized champion at the time and Margarito was a nobody. He didnt have the mexican fanbase backing him up then. Back then mexicans didnt support anybody not named Morales or Barera. They didnt even support Marquez because he wasnt your typical slug it out mexican.So Floyd went after Baldomir because he was the champ. And after Baldomir beat Gatti people were saying Floyd was ducking him. Bob offered Floyd the same amount for Baldomir that he was offering up for Margarito. So why not take it.
              Just admit you watch a Floyd highlight video, before you go to sleep every night.

This is the sorriest sack of a post I've ever seen to try and defend why he fought Baldomir, who had absolutely no type of fan base, rather than fighting Margarito, which he would've been a guaranteed 8 mil, and way more people know who he was than Baldomir.
              Last edited by Scarcaztic; 12-10-2012, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                If Marquez could connect on Pacquiao, then Floyd would * that tenfold!
                If Marquez has the balls to take a few shots in order to land his punches, than Floyd has no chance of landing anything BIG.

At most, he'll pot shot the whole fight, while fighting on his back foot, thus losing a majority decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  Yo, these Pacquiao fanatics are pissed, lmao. Eyes red with murder, lmmfao!
                  While you popped a boner when a legend went down like that. You aint no boxing fan. You're nothing but a Flowmosexual. GTFOH.

You probably streaked down your street naked after he lost.

"YAY!!!! I'm sooooooo happy that a legend, and a generally nice ass dude just got his lights turned off!" "Thank you Floyd! Thank you!" "I don't know why I'm thanking Floyd, but I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!"

You little hype.

Comment

The question is, why would anyone want it? Manny Pacquiao just got flattened in six rounds so there is no real reason for this fight to be made. This fight lost intrigue for me a little over a year ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X