Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm 28 years old. 6ft and 180lbs in great physical shape.. could calderon hurt me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this thread is dumber

then all the threads that wladimir1988 started combined...

this guy should be banned the day that wladimir1988 is ban to keep this fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by da_beast View Post
      Pmsl... Get the **** outta here... What interest would I possibly have in lying in this instance... Why would I even bring up the question if I was going to lie? I am interested to see whether people think he would knock me out... It serves me no benefits lying ffs... All I am asking I if you's think that Calderon would KO someone who is 6 ft 14 stone and in really good conditions with a good few years sparring behind him...

I couldn't care less whether you don't believe what I say... I have no reason to lie ffs
      Hey stupid, I said it was a joke in my response and then answered your question. What more are you looking for? To start ****?

Comment

• If the Calderon that you speak of is the Flyweight then no he will not you out.

6ft and 180lbs and you pick a Flyweight to compare to?

That's sticking your neck out champ.

In previous posts I thought that you had mentioned that you had limited sparring and now it a few good years of sparring under your belt. That's amazing how the internet speeds things up. Yesterday you have limited experience and today you have a few good years under your belt. That's some hi-speed inter net you've got there..........Rockin'

Comment

• i think people are forgetting how small calderon really is.

thats standing next to De La Hoya, and if this guy is 6ft 180, that's even bigger and taller than De La Hoya. Look at how far Calderon has to reach up just to hit the head. If you attacked him then he might KO you with a counter, but if you fought defensive there is no way he could knock you out. Yes he would give you a boxing lesson but that's a big difference than KOing somebody

Comment

• Originally posted by ..David.. View Post
            Hahaha guys that think think u could beat him are just delusional. He isnt just a pro he is a former world champion.

I am in really good shape and i am really strong, and i been boxing for around 9 years, had around 25 amateur fights and have had 3 pro fights here in mexico in small events. I fight at 140 but usually walk around at 155 aprox.

For a while i was really into bodybuilding so i used to be very strong and muscular.

I have had the experience of sparring with some solid prospects here in mexico like michael medina, bladimir hernandez incluiding a couple that became world champions like hernan marquez, orlando salido and Julio cesar pingo miranda. these last are flyweight and featherweights.

And let me tell you... sometimes weight doesnt really matter that much these guys can definitly hurt you. The difference in level of skill its just crazy with these guys believe me.

Specially because they dont miss they are really accurate, plus you wont land anything on them, and punches hurt a lot more when you run out of gas.

So bottom line , yeah Ivan Calderon would KO you maybe not with a single punch, but give him a couple of rounds and i am sure he would.
            Very good and interesting post. Thanks.

Comment

Having a discussion and my opinion is that the 1ft and 80lbs weight advantage is way too much... I have a few years of sparring behind me but no amateur or professional pedigree...

Also what about Mallignagi? I think he would UD me but I doubt he would KO me.. I think there is more chance of me KO'ing him than him KO'ing me as I think 4 stone is too much to give away to someone in good shape and with a decent boxing knowledge and fundamentals
              all your questions are once and for all answered in this video:

Comment

• I remember once reading in the paper that Scotty Olson, a former Flyweight contender that was 5 feet tall on his tippy toes, was in a Las Vegas bar and after an altercation knocked out a huge bouncer. He got arrested for it actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                  its not that they r going to knock you out with 1 punch. It will be an accumilation of punches. Ones you dont see coming
                  Erislandy Lara

Comment

Having a discussion and my opinion is that the 1ft and 80lbs weight advantage is way too much... I have a few years of sparring behind me but no amateur or professional pedigree...

Also what about Mallignagi? I think he would UD me but I doubt he would KO me.. I think there is more chance of me KO'ing him than him KO'ing me as I think 4 stone is too much to give away to someone in good shape and with a decent boxing knowledge and fundamentals
                    They'd switch you off like a light switch..

you don't know what you're doing...you'd miss...fall in off balance..and wake up some time later..

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSpecial View Post
                      Erislandy Lara
                      Overrated dwarf..

Comment

Working...
                      X