Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Long Does Coke Take To Leave Your System?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
    guys.... Just curious , how much do you pay for a gram of coke?
    In Sweden it's around 115-120$ for 1 ****ty gram of coke
    About half that if you're buying on a gram by gram basis buy an ounce and you pay about $25 a g.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
      About half that if you're buying on a gram by gram basis buy an ounce and you pay about $25 a g.
      in sofla, its $40-$50 a gram if you're buying it gram by gram,

if you get a zone you could still probably step on it a little bit and you pay about $20 per pre step.

Comment

guys.... Just curious , how much do you pay for a gram of coke?
        In Sweden it's around 115-120$ for 1 ****ty gram of coke
        ya'll need to find a new drug.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          in sofla, its $40-$50 a gram if you're buying it gram by gram,

if you get a zone you could still probably step on it a little bit and you pay about $20 per pre step.
          You're getting hit over the head if you buy tiny here. Balls were going for $90 and they were still hittin for $50 on a single g. I think zips are going for 7 right now I was getting them for 5 few years back, but I havent heard anywhere there goin for that now. Im not even out here like that anymore though everybody is snitching nowadays its not even worth it with the wife and kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            ya'll need to find a new drug.
            How much do you pay for 5 g or a ,ounce if you will, of weed/hash?
            5 g's of Hash cost around 70 to 85 $ in Stockholm.
            Weed is next to impossible to get here in Sweden but 5 g's of weed cost around 80-85$.
            ****ing ridiculous

Also if you are caught with 0,1 to 1 g of weed you will get a fine of minimum of 2100$ or worse.
            plus you will have to get tested regularly for some time.

Many people in Sweden thinks weed can kill you.
            Funny story, a friend of mine actually thought you could die from smoking one joint or get serious brain damage.

Lol I got labeled a "junkie" in high school for smoking once!!
            People here are p*ssies lol
            Last edited by Mohammedini; 10-28-2011, 09:23 AM.

Comment

You're getting hit over the head if you buy tiny here. Balls were going for $90 and they were still hittin for $50 on a single g. I think zips are going for 7 right now I was getting them for 5 few years back, but I havent heard anywhere there goin for that now. Im not even out here like that anymore though everybody is snitching nowadays its not even worth it with the wife and kids.
              that's the new culture, more snitch than don't snitch nowadays.

it's all about the clientele and keeping your mouth shut, as soon as you start braggin or flashing, motherfukas try to put you out of business,

Comment

I can get balls for 100

Comment

How much do you pay for 5 g or a ,ounce if you will, of weed/hash?
                  5 g's of Hash cost around 70 to 85 $ in Stockholm.
                  Weed is next to impossible to get here in Sweden but 5 g's of weed cost around 80-85$.
                  ****ing ridiculous

Also if you are caught with 0,1 to 1 g of weed you will get a fine of minimum of 2100$ or worse.
                  plus you will have to get tested regularly for some time.

Many people in Sweden thinks weed can kill you.
                  Funny story, a friend of mine actually thought you could die from smoking one joint or get serious brain damage.

Lol I got labeled a "junkie" in high school for smoking once!!
                  People here are p*ssies lol

damn, dealers can make some dough though....

yes they are poosies

Comment

Interesting how most of you know detailed data about drugs. One more proof of this forum being full of total crackheads.

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
                      Interesting how most of you know detailed data about drugs. One more proof of this forum being full of total crackheads.
                      Thats a negative, if we were crackheads the dopeman would have all our computers and the forum would be empty.

Comment

Working...
                      X