Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HORUS PRESENTS: Who wins more Legit: DLH vs.JCC or PAC v. MAB,EM ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
    I agree. I think Pac's fan base is huge compare to Floyd and is growing and bringing new fans to the sport. So it's only natural that a large number may not know much about other fighters. When I started watching boxing in the late 80's I only watched Tyson since my family was huge tyson fans. Matter of a fact his Fights were bigger than the superbowls at our house. He was the reason I started watching boxing and It was years before I started to watch other guys. Im pretty sure its like that for most fans who first come to the sport.
    Hes the new Mike Tyson people will love him until he loses then they will **** on him.

Comment

I agree. I think Pac's fan base is huge compare to Floyd and is growing and bringing new fans to the sport. So it's only natural that a large number may not know much about other fighters.

When I started watching boxing in the late 80's I only watched Tyson since my family was huge tyson fans. Matter of a fact his Fights were bigger than the superbowls at our house. He was the reason I started watching boxing, and It was years before I started to watch other boxers. I'm pretty sure it's like that for most fans who first come to the sport.
      I am ashamed to say Oscar in the olympics is when I started watching. Its crazy how I dont even like the guy now.

Comment

• Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
        Hatton was at the peak of his prime he defeated Oscar at 154 not 142 Marquez is the only fight where he had a supreme advantage.
        you didn't understand anything

hatton had been in tough wars against tszyu and specially agaisnt collazo, which proved that hatton wasn't good enough at 147

oscar had been through 2 mosley wars and 1 vargas war

what do you mean by oscar and 142? don't hurt yourself

i'm not trying to discredit floyd's wins against oscar and hatton because had been through wars before. i used horus argument against him. like i said, most of the best fighters went through wars and beat guys that went through them as well, so what?
        Last edited by fdotorres; 02-10-2010, 12:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Castigador View Post
          I am ashamed to say Oscar in the olympics is when I started watching. Its crazy how I dont even like the guy now.

yeah but I bet for a while you only followed him. If not that is cool but most people get drawn to the sport by a certain fighter or some special fight and then slowly start to expand to watching other fights and enjoying the sport as a whole. I just feel this is a natural process that most fans go through when the first start watching boxing.

Comment

Speaking of tapes I caught myself watching alot of Larry Holmes stuff today. Seen it laying in a box and was like **** it why not.
            He was a damn beast one of the most underrated fighters of alltime.

Comment

Hes the new Mike Tyson people will love him until he loses then they will **** on him.
              naah. Only america is like that. Pinoys will continue to support him just like Brits still will support hatton in his comeback fight this year. Mexicans, Puerto ricans, Russians and bascially everyone except fans in the US usually support their fighters thick and thin. Hell during Golotas last fight when he got crushed by adamek the polish fans were still cheering Golota on after the fight was over.

Comment

• Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
                you didn't understand anything

hatton had been in tough wars against tszyu and specially agaisnt collazo, which proved that hatton wasn't good enough at 147

oscar had been through 2 mosley wars and 1 vargas war

what do you mean by oscar and 142? don't hurt yourself
                A tough war against Tsyzu are you joking that was one of the worst performances of Kostas career, as for Collazo he fights everybody tough, 2 fights and your prime is over now wow,Oscar was not in his full prime but he did have a belt and the fight was at 154 and 142 was the weight he drained himself 2 fight Pacquiao
                Last edited by MARKBNLV; 02-10-2010, 12:51 AM.

Comment

yeah but I bet for a while you only followed him. If not that is cool but most people get drawn to the sport by a certain fighter or some special fight and then slowly start to expand to watching other fights and enjoying the sport as a whole. I just feel this is a natural process that most fans go through when the first start watching boxing.
                  I thought I was the Golden Boy and I thiought I was Roy...lmao. I was a little kid though Im only 23 now.

Comment

A tough war against Tsyzu are you joking that was one of the worst performances of Kostas career as for Collazo he fights everybody tough 2 fights and your prime is over now wow,Oscar was not in his full prime but he did have a belt and the fight was at 154 and 142 was the weight he drained himself 2 fight Pacquiao
                    yet he landed bombs on hattons chin in the "worst performance" of his career. when the **** did i say that hatton's prime was over? don't make up ****. still, hatton's prime was never at 147, so you can't say that floyd fought the best version on hatton. neither did pacquiao

oscar won a belt agaisnt hmmm... MAYORGA? what an achievement... P4P worthy!! neither mayorga nor de la hoya were able to defend that belt. heck, i think mayorga didn't even snatch it from another champ

oscar wasn't at 142 at pacquiao's weigh in genius. you're just gonna keep making **** up, aren't you?
                    Last edited by fdotorres; 02-10-2010, 12:57 AM.

Comment

I thought I was the Golden Boy and I thiought I was Roy...lmao. I was a little kid though Im only 23 now.
                      yeah Roy was a beast back then.

Comment

Working...
                      X