No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather is Scared of Pacquiao, Says Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
    This coming from this man that was caught on national television saying "I'd take the test".
    Also....

"If they give me a 5-day window or something like that I have no problem with it," Roach said.

Comment

of course floyd fans will call roach a fraud and a liar when he says this.

But then turn around and preach his other quote like it came from the bible "manny wont fight mosley because he's too good" - roach said it, it must be true!

which one is it floyd fans, do you believe what he says? or just choose to hear what he says?

Comment

oh ok so its not Pac who is using a drop of blood as an excuse to not fight Floyd? Thanks for clearing that up roach.

Comment

Originally posted by AC-Voltage View Post
          With this logic, Manny is afraid of Shane.
          OWNED!!!

Comment

The Mayweather fight is the fight the world wants to see,” Roach said. “It’s going to be the biggest pay-per-view fight of all time. But I think we will fight one fight before that.”

Roach said that Pacquiao’s schedule will be constructed around his political ambitions and the elections in the Philippines on May 10. “But there is a March date for him to fight,” Roach said. “People think I am crazy but I want him to win his eighth title against Yuri Foreman at 154lb. That’s my idea — then fight Mayweather in September. And then retire.”

He was drunk when he said those things. He was drunk for almost a month, and as soon as he recovered he declined Floyd's request. It was their faults the fight didn't, Roach was drunk when he said some of those things.

Comment

lol yes he is, try getting 40 mill from somewhere else, forget him why u care freddie..

Comment

this is as clear as daylight if youre not in denial.......40 fights without demanding OST til packy, it means you that your opponenet is unbelievablaby so good that it is unheard of for anyne to to even tink about OST....

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Trainer Freddie Roach is convinced that Floyd Mayweather Jr. is scared of his fighter, Manny Pacquiao. He thinks Mayweather's demand for a random Olympic-style drug testing protocol is nothing more than excuse to avoid the fight with Pacquiao. Roach wants the fight to happen, but only if the Nevada State Athletic Commission overseas the drug tests. [Click Here To Read More]

"they want olympic style random drug testing.......since we agreed to that, now they are running scared again" - FREDDIE ROACH

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                    this is as clear as daylight if youre not in denial.......40 fights without demanding OST til packy, it means you that your opponenet is unbelievablaby so good that it is unheard of for anyne to to even tink about OST....
                    Shane excepted and that fight was signed.

Shut the hell up.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                      yadayadayadayada. They knew about the request from the beginning, they accepted, and rejected to do it randomly. Floyd doesn't owned nor control the USADA, and if he cheat for his upcoming fight, he'll pay the consequences.

Comment

Working...
                      X