Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather says he has never been the undisputed welterweight champ.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather says he has never been the undisputed welterweight champ.

Mayweather getting a lil bit upset because the journalist says he fights for the undisputed title, LMAO.

bump ................

Comment

I'm not even a fan of his, but he said nothing of the sort.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post

Mayweather getting a lil bit upset because the journalist says he fights for the undisputed title, LMAO.
        Mayweather is saying he dont give a **** about being undisputed because he doesnt want to pay 3 sanctioning fees.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Mayweather is saying he dont give a **** about being undisputed because he doesnt want to pay 3 sanctioning fees.
          man if i was him i'd feel the same way... **** those belts and **** that thought of paying 3 sanctioning fees... that'll probably be a cool 2 million dollars **** that for carrying around their piece of tin

Comment

Mayweather had the lineal title at 147.... still noone in their right mind considered him undisputed. Margarito, Cotto, Mosely and Williams were all lurking.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
              Mayweather had the lineal title at 147.... still noone in their right mind considered him undisputed. Margarito, Cotto, Mosely and Williams were all lurking.
              Mosley wasn't lurking at the time he was at 154. Williams, Margarito, Cintron, and Cotto were titlist during Floyds reign.

Comment

Working...
              X