Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Known liberals/progressives/democraps on this forum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully jr View Post
    You're an idiot. You have no right to post about politics ever again. The fact that you can type out all this bull**** and still keep Obama in your sig proves you have no clue what you're talking about. Just another race motivated reactionary pseudo liberal fool.

This is true.

Which is why I am always amazed at the hypocrisy of fake right wingers who claim to be against "deficits" and "spending" when Reagan and Cheney said "deficits don't matter"....
    Refute any claim I made. One. Nice race baiting though you peurile piece of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Refute any claim I made. One. Nice race baiting though you peurile piece of ****.
      You really want me too? I'll embarrass your sorry ass.

Maybe you should reread your stupid post and make sure you wanna commit to that heap of **** before I obliterate you.

Comment

You're an idiot. You have no right to post about politics ever again. The fact that you can type out all this bull**** and still keep Obama in your sig proves you have no clue what you're talking about. Just another race motivated reactionary pseudo liberal fool.
        Haha get em! Good points too hank moody!

f.uck libs!

Comment

Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post
          We're not just borrowing money from the FED, we're borrowing from countries all around the world. What happens when we can no longer make good on those loans? Do you really think we can print our way out of debt, or continue to ignore it?

Mugabe tried to print his way out of debt, I hear it's not going so well.

But I do agree we should get rid of the FED, one of Paul's finer points.
          This is true. However, once he starts talking about education I have to turn off the television.

Comment

This is true. However, once he starts talking about education I have to turn off the television.
            What don't you like about what he says about education?

Comment

See?

This is precisely why you're an idiot. If you knew anything, you'd know that the cumulative test scores in math and English have all gone down drastically since the state took over education.

Getting rid of the department of education is the first step towards eliminating morons like you growing up in American society.

Secondly, you know nothing about politics. Your entire post was about "republicans vs. democrats" and a pedestrian attempt to explain away your own personal (and extremely petty)sensibilities through your revisionist and hollow understanding of politics as YOU see them.

To suggest that the EPA is a good thing also shows your stupidity.

And let me remind you that Republicans are the party that ended slavery, (ABE LINCOLN stupid!)

And that traditionally Republicans (prior to being hijacked by Karl Rove) were always the anti war party and got elected to STOP WARS!

Furthermore, the fact that you have Obama in your sig after a year where all he's done is help banking oligarch's, EXPAND WARS in Afghanistan and Pakistan, while quietly keeping the Iraq war and others in Africa going shows you're a ****ing hypocrite.

You're just happy that your "team" is in office now and have no problem offering revisionist history on the level of a 2nd grader to justify your position and gloat in the meantime.

Oh and **** you.

Comment

See?

This is precisely why you're an idiot. If you knew anything, you'd know that the cumulative test scores in math and English have all gone down drastically since the state took over education.

Getting rid of the department of education is the first step towards eliminating morons like you growing up in American society.

Secondly, you know nothing about politics. Your entire post was about "republicans vs. democrats" and a pedestrian attempt to explain away your own personal (and extremely petty)sensibilities through your revisionist and hollow understanding of politics as YOU see them.

To suggest that the EPA is a good thing also shows your stupidity.

And let me remind you that Republicans are the party that ended slavery, (ABE LINCOLN stupid!)

And that traditionally Republicans (prior to being hijacked by Karl Rove) were always the anti war party and got elected to STOP WARS!

Furthermore, the fact that you have Obama in your sig after a year where all he's done is help banking oligarch's, EXPAND WARS in Afghanistan and Pakistan, while quietly keeping the Iraq war and others in Africa going shows you're a ****ing hypocrite.

You're just happy that your "team" is in office now and have no problem offering revisionist history on the level of a 2nd grader to justify your position and gloat in the meantime.

Oh and **** you.

There was tons of COMPLETE AND UTTER BULL**** so let me start from the top.

1. WRONG, getting rid of the department of Education won't do much in improving math and test scores. If you.....maybe......let's say KNEW anything you would know the key to improving math and science scores is comprehensive reform of schools, classrooms, books, computers, how Parents treat education at home. EVERYTHING. Also curriculms in general need to be reformed. You have High Schools teaching kids to go to College, not to succeed in the real world. The entire thing is a mess but getting rid of the Education department won't fix the problem getting to the CORE of what is wrong, that what too many kids learn won't be useful in the real world and that too many kids are going to undefrfunded, understaffed and underperfoming schools, is what will fix the problem. Blame the government, typical Republican bull****, they prove the government doesn't work EVERYTIME THEY GET IN POWER. You are just stupid enough to keep feeding into that poppycock.
                2.Abe Lincoln was a PROGRESSIVE. The first sign of a complete ignoramus is grouping a progressive with a liberal. WRONG. Anyone who believes this should hit themselves in the back of the head with a soft peach. Do you think the Republican party of today would accept Lincoln? Do you even know why Lincoln became a Republican? Have you ever heard of the Kansas-Nebraska act? By todays standards Lincoln could be grouped as more progressive then I could ever be. Eat a dick with your moronic bull****.
                3. I have Obama in my sig because I believe in the person who I voted for. Don't get me started on what he hasn't done and what he continues to do that I disagree with. I would be here writing all day. I don't remove him because I believe that although I disagree with alot of what he has done, I know he hasn't come to those decisions lightly, and he has thought each one through. Whether he gets my vote in 2012 is a debate for another day. That is nowhere near a given, especially with how this health care debate has gone. I'm not even a Democrat, I voted for OBAMA because of the policies and ideas he advocates. There are corporatists infesting both parties (much more so the Republican party) so I rather not affiliate with either, I only care about the policy and how it helps the American people, that's the only thing that should matter. You doing so much assuming let's me know you need more help than the average American.

Oh yeah, **** YOU HARDER. You ****ing waiste of sperm.
                Last edited by SkillspayBills; 02-26-2010, 02:31 PM.

Comment

There was tons of COMPLETE AND UTTER BULL**** so let me start from the top.

1. WRONG, getting rid of the department of Education won't do much in improving math and test scores. If you.....maybe......let's say KNEW anything you would know the key to improving math and science scores is comprehensive reform of schools, classrooms, books, computers, how Parents treat education at home. EVERYTHING. Also curriculms in general need to be reformed. You have High Schools teaching kids to go to College, not to succeed in the real world. The entire thing is a mess but getting rid of the Education department won't fix the problem getting to the CORE of what is wrong, that what too many kids learn won't be useful in the real world and that too many kids are going to undefrfunded, understaffed and underperfoming schools, is what will fix the problem. Blame the government, typical Republican bull****, they prove the government doesn't work EVERYTIME THEY GET IN POWER. You are just stupid enough to keep feeding into that poppycock.
                  2.Abe Lincoln was a PROGRESSIVE. The first sign of a complete ignoramus is grouping a progressive with a liberal. WRONG. Anyone who believes this should hit themselves in the back of the head with a soft peach. Do you think the Republican party of today would accept Lincoln? Do you even know why Lincoln became a Republican? Have you ever heard of the Kansas-Nebraska act? By todays standards Lincoln could be grouped as more progressive then I could ever be. Eat a dick with your moronic bull****.
                  3. I have Obama in my sig because I believe in the person who I voted for. Don't get me started on what he hasn't done and what he continues to do that I disagree with. I would be here writing all day. I don't remove him because I believe that although I disagree with alot of what he has done, I know he hasn't come to those decisions lightly, and he has thought each one through. Whether he gets my vote in 2012 is a debate for another day. That is nowhere near a given, especially with how this health care debate has gone. I'm not even a Democrat, I voted for OBAMA because of the policies and ideas he advocates. There are corporatists infesting both parties (much more so the Republican party) so I rather not affiliate with either, I only care about the policy and how it helps the American people, that's the only thing that should matter. You doing so much assuming let's me know you need more help than the average American.

Oh yeah, **** YOU HARDER. You ****ing waiste of sperm.
                  If anything you said was true, the condition of the average black person would have improved drastically by now.

The government has been in education since the 60's, affirmative action has been around for just as long.

Have you noticed to condition of the black person improve? The answer is no.

Joblessness, h.s scores and graduation, having kids out of wedlock, and imprisonment is HIGHER now than its ever been.

So spare me the bull**** about "we need to reform the system".

The only acceptable reform is abolishing it altogether.

All the current system has done is create an eternal victim mentality amongst the lower classes, dumbed them down completely to the point where they actively work against their own best interests (see voting for Obama), and got them DEPENDENT on the system to survive.

This is not a liberal/conservative issue. Its not a "progressive" issue, and it never has been.

It is and always has been a CLASS issue.

If you consistently support positions and candidates that originate in the ruling class you will continue to see the decline of American society. By voting for Bush, Obama, Romney or any other Ruling Class candidate that is put forth, you perpetuate inequity and injustice.

You are so far up your own ass that you can't even see the forest from the trees.

Comment

Working...
                  X