Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“If ever there is a fighter that could beat Manny Pacquiao it is Ricky Hatton,”Dundee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “If ever there is a fighter that could beat Manny Pacquiao it is Ricky Hatton,”Dundee

Ricky Hatton’s Perfect Weapon
    By Raymond Markarian

Dundee thinks Hatton has a great chance to dethrone the current Pound for Pound king on May 2nd. “If ever there is a fighter that could beat Manny Pacquiao it is Ricky Hatton,” Dundee said.

Why is that, I inquired?

“Aggressiveness, Hatton will take it to him,” Dundee said. “It takes the awkwardness out of the southpaw if you take it to him. And Hatton has the best punch to beat a southpaw, the left hook. Hatton said it himself, he is bigger, and stronger. Pacquiao is quicker. But I give Hatton a great shot to win. It is because of the style. You take it to the southpaw. I handled six southpaws, that is how I know. I handled the best southpaw in the world, Michael Nunn. But he got hit with that left hook from James Toney. You see, that is the punch. So they will make it a great fight. And I give Ricky a great shot to win.”
    Last edited by Domayn; 04-20-2009, 01:31 AM.

yeah he must have told that to tommy hearns - rotfl

Comment

Dundee, is old and he doesnt Know, what teh **** he is saying anymore.

Dude comapre Oscarr to ALI and said that Manny as esy work for DLH, because DLH is the most talented of the 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yea I dont pay much attention to what angelo says these days....i would find it ironic, if hes perdiction is right and roach is wrong.....I would laugh.

Comment

The best punch to beat a southpaw is now a left hook. News flash.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            Dundee, is old and he doesnt Know, what teh **** he is saying anymore.

Dude comapre Oscarr to ALI and said that Manny as esy work for DLH, because DLH is the most talented of the 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            obviously if DLH wasn't on the verge of collapsing from dehydration, he would have demolished Pac

Comment

old man never say die!

Don't believe to Angelo Dundee now co'z he have alzhaiemer's
              disease,he doesn't know now what he is talking about lol!
              In his younger years no doubth!You need to rest in pizzapie!

Comment

He said in 24/7 that De La Hoya was going to box checkers around Pacquiao and boy was he wrong.

Comment

Is this statement out of real experience or the fact that Roach and Team Pacquiao made Dundee look like a fool with all those remarks prior to the Delahoya fight? Hmmmmmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Domayn View Post
                    Ricky Hatton’s Perfect Weapon
                    By Raymond Markarian

Dundee thinks Hatton has a great chance to dethrone the current Pound for Pound king on May 2nd. “If ever there is a fighter that could beat Manny Pacquiao it is Ricky Hatton,” Dundee said.

Why is that, I inquired?

“Aggressiveness, Hatton will take it to him,” Dundee said. “It takes the awkwardness out of the southpaw if you take it to him. And Hatton has the best punch to beat a southpaw, the left hook. Hatton said it himself, he is bigger, and stronger. Pacquiao is quicker. But I give Hatton a great shot to win. It is because of the style. You take it to the southpaw. I handled six southpaws, that is how I know. I handled the best southpaw in the world, Michael Nunn. But he got hit with that left hook from James Toney. You see, that is the punch. So they will make it a great fight. And I give Ricky a great shot to win.”
                    I am beginning to think Hatton will win and do so by KO.Manny has been hurt before and he can get hurt.Manny uses his feet a lot and so does Ricky Hatton.One thing Floyd has done is help Ricky use his jab more as he cuts the distance.Will not be surprised if this turns out to be like Ricky vs Malignaggi.

Comment

Working...
                    X