Collapse
No announcement yet.

Penn State quarterback question...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Penn State quarterback question...

Can any of you mofos enlighten me on Christian Hackenberg? There are rumors of the Texans going after him since we have the 22nd pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, and he was under Bill O'Brien before Bill left Penn State to take over as head coach for the Texans.

Is Christian Hackenberg any good? I know there are better quaterbacks than him in the draft, but we're at pick #22 so all the good ones will be off the board by then. There are also rumors that we may make a play for Ezekiel Elliot, which would be great! Anyway, hope to hear back from anyone that has any info on Hackenberg...
    Yes.
    0.00%
    No.
    100.00%

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    Can any of you mofos enlighten me on Christian Hackenberg? There are rumors of the Texans going after him since we have the 22nd pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, and he was under Bill O'Brien before Bill left Penn State to take over as head coach for the Texans.

Is Christian Hackenberg any good? I know there are better quaterbacks than him in the draft, but we're at pick #22 so all the good ones will be off the board by then. There are also rumors that we may make a play for Ezekiel Elliot, which would be great! Anyway, hope to hear back from anyone that has any info on Hackenberg...
    You guys probably will take zeke in round 1 and Hackenberg in round 2

I'm not impressed with Hackenberg

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
      You guys probably will take zeke in round 1 and Hackenberg in round 2

I'm not impressed with Hackenberg
      I'm perfectly fine with Elliot in the 1st round, assuming nobody snatches him up before we get to pick. But, if Hackenberg isn't all that good, then I'm sure the revolving door at QB will continue in Houston.

Comment

I'm perfectly fine with Elliot in the 1st round, assuming nobody snatches him up before we get to pick. But, if Hackenberg isn't all that good, then I'm sure the revolving door at QB will continue in Houston.
        The Texans however would be the best fit for Hackenberg of the 32 teams.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
          The Texans however would be the best fit for Hackenberg of the 32 teams.
          Is it cause of the Hackenberg-O'Brien history? I hope he works out for us, if we do get him cause we sure need all the help we can get! Cause, what good is having a good defense if your offense will just give the game away, right?

Comment

a running back in the first round?

i thought drafting rbs in round 1 was a thing of the past unless its the second coming of adrian peterson level rb. texans did fine with rb committee.

texans need a quarterback first and foremost.
            2nd, a head coach.
            3rd a gm.

the problem is i dont trust bill obrien to pick the right one and neither should texans fans considering the job he did this year with hoyer mallet savage.

FFS, he's the man who thought brian hoyer was the answer after hoyer lost his job to manziel.

they should go after drew brees, colin kapernick, or philip rivers in a trade. texans ready to win now, i dont trust the texans to choose PROPERLY on a QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

i thought drafting rbs in round 1 was a thing of the past unless its the second coming of adrian peterson level rb. texans did fine with rb committee.

2nd, a head coach.
              3rd a gm.

the problem is i dont trust bill obrien to pick the right one and neither should texans fans considering the job he did this year with hoyer mallet savage.

FFS, he's the man who thought brian hoyer was the answer after hoyer lost his job to manziel.

they should go after drew brees, colin kapernick, or philip rivers in a trade. texans ready to win now, i dont trust the texans to choose PROPERLY on a QB.
              Well, Elliot is a damn good and versatile back. I agree in going after any of those guys in free agency although our inept GM is probably thinking that there's nothing wrong with our current quarterback situation. If we do go after one, it'll most likely be Hackenberg, which will probably be another Brian Hoyer. Smh

I know y'all probably think the Texans are a garbage team, and I don't blame you, but we are so damn close, yet so far away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

2nd, a head coach.
                3rd a gm.

Ezekiel Elliot is a perfect replacement for foster. At pick 22, there won't be a QB worth taking. In round 2 at their slot, there should be a viable option. Ezekiel Elliot is a special talent

Comment

Texans to release arian foster.

Unless Connor Cook is available, the Texans will draft ezekiel Elliot

Comment

In your view who are the top 5 QBs in the draft, Brush? Didn't get to watch a lot of college football this year.

Comment

Working...
                    X