Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Bowie Has Died From Cancer Aged 69

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ****ing love David Bowie. RIP you beautiful eccentric soul.

Comment

one of the most creative people ever.

Comment

One of the very best to ever do it, certainly. I practically grew up on Bowie, and he - more than probably anyone else - had a profound influence on my musical taste.

Listened to this just now. The full weight didn't really hit me until listening to this. The man is a legend, and he will be missed.

Comment

Comment

He did the white boy soul thing perfectly. Completely embraced it without coming off as sounding corny or too contrived. I love that Young Americans period where he was completely coked off his ****.

Young Luther Vandross on backing vocals.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
              Im really shocked. I actually had to sit down when i read the news. Feels so weird to think Bowie is dead.
              Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Damn. Itwas only a couple of nights ago i was listening to the radio hearing two DJs debating whether he would be touring for his new album or not. I had no idea this was even on the cards.

Absolute legend and a genius of the music scene

RIP

Weve lost Motorhead's Lemmy, The Special's John Bradbury and now Bowie all in the space of a few weeks
              Originally posted by HughJass View Post
              Very sad news indeed.I'm with Tomcruise on this one,i had no idea this was even near.
              Originally posted by denium View Post
              He's looked very gaunt in recent times.

Underrated actor as well, played an excellent part in "The Prestige" as well as others.
              Originally posted by Anita Gofradump View Post
              He did the white boy soul thing perfectly. Completely embraced it without coming off as sounding corny or too contrived. I love that Young Americans period where he was completely coked off his ****.

i didn't realize bowie was 69, hearing about his death on the news this morning was a bit of shock. he was a really good actor as well as songwriter, check out Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence, he had one of the lead roles in a very serious drama and he did an exceptional job

Comment

Originally posted by Anita Gofradump View Post

bowie was black as F when he wanted to be. dude could do whatever he thought would make the best music, including becoming a brother, nailing a few black chicks, and incorporating some soul.

Comment

May he R.I.P.

Comment

A sad day.....I'm in mourning

Comment

RIP David Bowie.

A true innovator, creative musically and was the king of stage presence. No one put on a show like him. He was a pioneer and huge influence as he explored the more theatrical side of rock.

Comment

Working...
                      X