Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tha Boxing Voice Will Be Streaking the Povetkin vs Wach from their website.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tha Boxing Voice Will Be Streaking the Povetkin vs Wach from their website.

I don't know if you guys listen to the boxing voice but their going to be streaming the Povetkin vs Wach fight from their website for $9.99.

Card looks interesting and I think I'm going to flop down the $10 and watch this Wednesday.

Also on box rec loaded card let's support a real ppv

Comment

It's really early (8 AM EST) but I think main fights roll around 10 by looking at the card. Really early and I'll be at work but might buy to support and watch later in HD.

Unless I can just watch at work. Then I will.

Comment

10 bucks, that's it!? Count me in.

Comment

That sounds janky as f#ck. Since when is TBV getting rights to show fights lol. Or is this as I suspect & just some illegal stream like any idiot can find & their just trying to knock down $10 per dumbass. Anyone know the story?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            That sounds janky as f#ck. Since when is TBV getting rights to show fights lol. Or is this as I suspect & just some illegal stream like any idiot can find & their just trying to knock down $10 per dumbass. Anyone know the story?
            It's on Boxrec too I seen some ads there

Comment

Povetkin v. Wach + Lebedev v. Kayode + more on Online PPV - $9.99 (self.Boxing)
              submitted 1 day ago by kpt_8
              Hi guys, just wanted to let everyone know there will be a legal and live PPV ($9.99) for Povetkin v. Wach on November 4th.
              If you're interested in watching and you were going to catch it illegally, head over to www.boxrec.com/ppv and please support if you'd like to see more of these events available. Also available on numerous other websites such as CDB, BoxingJunkie, Thaboxingvoice, and more.
              IBO INTERNATIONAL WELTERWEIGHT TITLE – 10 ROUNDS
              VISHKAN MURZABEKOV (11-0, 5 KO) V. SOLOMON BOGERE (13-2, 10 KO)
              WBA INTER-CONTINENTAL LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE – 12 ROUNDS
              DMITRY BIVOL (4-0, 4 KO) V. MIRCO RICCI (16-2, 5 KO)
              IBF WORLD SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT TITLE – 12 ROUNDS
              CESAR RENE CUENCA (48-0, 2 KO) V. EDUARD TROYANOVSKY (22-0, 19 KO)
              WBC SILVER CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE – 12 ROUNDS
              DMITRY KUDRYASHOV (18-0, 18 KO) V. OLANREWAJU DURODOLA (21-2, 19 KO)
              IBO WORLD CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE – 12 ROUNDS
              RAKHIM CHAKHKIEV (24-1, 18 KO) V. OLA AFOLABI (21-4, 10 KO)
              WBA WORLD CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE – 12 ROUNDS
              DENIS LEBEDEV (27-2, 20 KO) V. LATEEF KAYODE (21-0, 16 KO)
              WBC SILVER HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE – 12 ROUNDS
              ALEXANDER POVETKIN (29-1, 21 KO) V. MARIUSZ WACH (31-1, 17 KO)

Comment

The company handling the stream contacted every possible boxing website on the internet. It's a crappy affiliate deal and made for suckers. Meaning - you get a dollar or two for every PPV sold.

The reason those deals are always favorable to the stream handler, is you waste your time and money promoting this and you don't get paid unless someone clicks through your outlet to make the purchase. So if I see the ad here, and then go buy it through boxrec or go to the stream website directly, then we would get nothing.

We get contacted for deals like this for every event imaginable. I wouldn't trust doing any of these deals unless we had an exclusive and were handling the transactions directly so I know 100% that our readers credit card and personal information was not being sold or misused.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  The company handling the stream contacted every possible boxing website on the internet. It's a crappy affiliate deal and made for suckers. Meaning - you get a dollar or two for every PPV sold.

The reason those deals are always favorable to the stream handler, is you waste your time and money promoting this and you don't get paid unless someone clicks through your outlet to make the purchase. So if I see the ad here, and then go buy it through boxrec or go to the stream website directly, then we would get nothing.

We get contacted for deals like this for every event imaginable. I wouldn't trust doing any of these deals unless we had an exclusive and were handling the transactions directly so I know 100% that our readers credit card and personal information was not being sold or misused.
                  So you don't think it'll be safe to buy the PPV online?

If that's the case I suggest everyone disregard this thread.

Comment

We're going streaking!

Comment

Working...
                    X