Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best method to lose weight but not muscle???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

avoid beer
    avoid fast food
    eat raw veggies or slightly steamed
    eat chicken or fish steamed or grilled
    jog daily
    freaking workout

that is all.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Easier said than done. Everyone's schedule is different, we're not all farmers anymore. If you go to bed at 1 am would you really not eat for 6 hours before bed? The better advice is to not eat a few hours before bed.
      Can't disagree with you there.

Comment

LOL people are right who said earlier, you can't lose a bunch of weight without losing a lot of muscle. I know firsthand, got skinny AF and now im weak as **** too. I used to be kinda a happier medium, but once you lose the muscle it real easy to lose the lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
          LOL people are right who said earlier, you can't lose a bunch of weight without losing a lot of muscle. I know firsthand, got skinny AF and now im weak as **** too. I used to be kinda a happier medium, but once you lose the muscle it real easy to lose the lbs.
          Maybe for someone with already a lot of lean mass. But this dude was 5'7 and 250 lbs... that is morbidly obese.
          Last edited by deliveryman; 10-04-2015, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
            Maybe for someone with already a lot of lean mass. But this dude was 5'7 and 250 lbs... that is morbidly obese.

He will gain muscle mass AND lose weight by working out.
            Oh i didn't read that, nevermind. Then yeah, lose da weight first even if you end up weaker. My max was like 190 and I'm like almost 6'2.. Now im scrawny and weak

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
              High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) for 10-15 minutes before you work out and cycle in the occasional cardio day. Adjust your macros to mostly protein and fat.

What's your goal?
              180lbs.

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              5'7 and almost 250? You were FAT AF, bruh, no offense.
              NO REALLY???!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                avoid beer
                avoid fast food
                eat raw veggies or slightly steamed
                eat chicken or fish steamed or grilled

jog daily
                freaking workout

that is all.
                This is what helped me lose those 32 pounds. What i want to do is get into an adequate weight (195 or 198) then i'll start to do the heavy cardio work outs, but for now I'm going to continue with this routine.

Comment

5'7" 240lbs??damn bruh u were on that NE diet

good to hear u losing weight tho,,people always recommend cuycling or swimming

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                    This is what helped me lose those 32 pounds. What i want to do is get into an adequate weight (195 or 198) then i'll start to do the heavy cardio work outs, but for now I'm going to continue with this routine.
                    Just stick with what you're doing...it seems to be working. Don't try to rush it...you're doing fine. I'm not saying you should do this but the only way to maintain muscle mass while losing weight is with steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      Just stick with what you're doing...it seems to be working. Don't try to rush it...you're doing fine. I'm not saying you should do this but the only way to maintain muscle mass while losing weight is with steroids.
                      Screw roids, no thanks. Yea i'll just stick with this routine, If i lose muscle then fck it, i'll do weights later on when i reach my goal .

Comment

Working...
                      X