Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should Wlad beat to enhance his legacy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather. At a catchweight of 148.

Comment

Originally posted by Rousseau View Post
      I think fighters like Stiverne, Pulev, Wilder, Fury, Chisora, Jennings,
      Perez would do his record favors. How do you rate Wlad atm all time? How high can he get in all time statistics? I think he's building up a solid legacy at HW.
      Didnt take you long to make an alt did it? ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        Funny thing about Haye is the only people who discredit him are diehard Klit bro fans...everyone else gives him props and say it was a great win...They have so severe personal issues with Haye
        Klitschko fans will bash Haye like nobodies business in a thread about him, but call him a future hall of famer and a great win for Wlad in another.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          What i mean is no current heavyweight will see the hall of fame without buying a ticket 1st
          Wlad is buying the 1st ticket, is Mayweather though?

Comment

well theres no1 out there thats gonna make him up there with the ali louis n foremans of the world... but theres a nice list of solid guys now that would make his resume look nicer..
            fighting the pianetas and leapais of the world is why he gets some criticism.. he could fight

wilder
            stiverne
            pulev
            fury

good names for him right now, some other decent names

glazkov
            jennings
            perez

Comment

Wlad is buying the 1st ticket, is Mayweather though?
              Wlad is boring and so are you,

Everyone can smell your crap from miles away

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Klitschko fans will bash Haye like nobodies business in a thread about him, but call him a future hall of famer and a great win for Wlad in another.

I've never considered Haye a top 5 win for Wlad, nor do I think he's qualified for the HOF.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                  I've never considered Haye a top 5 win for Wlad, nor do I think he's qualified for the HOF.
                  Contrary to popular belief, you are not the only Klitschko fanboy on this site.

Comment

Haye is a good win for Wladimir, but Chagaev, Povetkin, Ibragimov, Mercer, Peter rank above him.

Comment

Haye is a good win for Wladimir, but Chagaev, Povetkin, Ibragimov, Mercer, Peter rank above him.
                      Ibragimov, Peter & Merceriser are not better than Haye

But if Haye is a good win, why do you call him a fraud in every other thread?

Comment

Working...
                      X