Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's not ready

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      I'll be looking forward to Wlad-Povetkin in 2013.
      Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
      I love it wlad will wreck him
      Yep I agree

Comment

Originally posted by Hryunov
        Povetkin is ready. He has the skills and he can deliver a precise tactical plan to win
        Yeah, only a precise tactical plan can beat current Rahman lol

Comment

Wlad will absolutely stop Povetkin, and I will gladly bet on it with any takers.

Comment

GUYS!!!!
            Povetkins win over Rahamn has NOTHING to do with Povetkins team all of a sudden wanting a fight with wlad...... its about the WBA forcing the fight

team povetkin only wants this fight because THEY HAVE NO CHOICE... if they did, they would never be calling wlad out... this "calling wlad out" is so funny to me. Once again, they HAVE to fight wlad..so stop acting like you now decided you WANT the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              He's not ready
              I'm surprised he doesn't hold out until Vitali's vacates the WBC belt, then fight some dubious opponent for the title.
              Last edited by yoz; 10-01-2012, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingchef View Post
                GUYS!!!!
                Povetkins win over Rahamn has NOTHING to do with Povetkins team all of a sudden wanting a fight with wlad...... its about the WBA forcing the fight

team povetkin only wants this fight because THEY HAVE NO CHOICE... if they did, they would never be calling wlad out... this "calling wlad out" is so funny to me. Once again, they HAVE to fight wlad..so stop acting like you now decided you WANT the fight
                Anyone who remotely follows heavyweight boxing knows this i think. Another factor is his promoter Sauerland also has Kubrat Pulev and Robert Helenius so Povetkin isn't their only heavyweight hope. With Povetkin being 33 and his WBA date due he doesn't have anymore time or avenues to avoid the fight, now or never.

Comment

Omg you are saying that klitchko is a true boxer and povetkin isnt klitchko is the worst champion ever he ruined HW divison he has glass chin,no heart and only hits one two combinations but povetkin won all in amateur competition and is undefeated in boxing he has great tehnic, granite chin and maybe dont have power like tua, tyson but very precise and if he catch wladimir is all gonna be over i see it povetkin win bu tko.

Comment

Originally posted by Tavarez View Post
                    Omg you are saying that klitchko is a true boxer and povetkin isnt klitchko is the worst champion ever he ruined HW divison he has glass chin,no heart and only hits one two combinations but povetkin won all in amateur competition and is undefeated in boxing he has great tehnic, granite chin and maybe dont have power like tua, tyson but very precise and if he catch wladimir is all gonna be over i see it povetkin win bu tko.
                    REALLY?

Comment

Originally posted by Tavarez View Post
                      I hope this is trolling. Povetkin is probably the biggest coward in boxing right now. Povetkin struggled with Huck, Wlad will TKO Povetkin in 8 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X