Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Sergio get credit for beating JCCjr?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ksan View Post
    I'm so happy?

Hahaha damn I love Martinez crying at the locker room,

This was supposed to be his coming out fight, and look at him, saved by the bell

I love it

And you was said there was no chance of Chavez beating Martinez, I knew that this was going to play out, it was just a matter of more seconds

U MAD?? HAHA
    you sound like a complete TARD LOL

AND U MAD? CHAVEZ FIRST LOSS OF MANY TO COME.

Bum proven a bum. NEXT.

Comment

hey guys, remember:

Roach CONSIDERED STOPPING THE FIGHT.

what a joke of a fighter LOL

Comment

#3 p4p nothing has changed. Jr was garbage like expected so nothing has changed

Comment

Originally posted by dolfan2909 View Post
          no one will give him credit because he dominated chavez, if chavez would have fought a better fight and made it closer martinez would get way more credit but because he basically shut out the kid, he will get no credit...that's the backwards logic of boxing fans, he would of gotten more credit for beating andy lee in this fashion than he probably will get from fans on this board for this win, but whatever...
          no dumbass. chavez is a poor boxer and a semi-decent fighter. thats why sergio is not given major props for beating him, if sergio had lost more than 4 rounds in this fight i would have said sergio is on the decline now.

as sergio put it himself - JCC has probably not beat anyone in the top 50 p4p rankings.

sergios win over macklin is much more prestigious (macklin in fact would have bought the WBA title with him were it not for the fact that he got robbed).

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
            hey guys, remember:

chavez was outclassed

Comment

i am a die hard julio fan and i say yes. he fought a masterful fight and deserves all the respect and credit in the world.

Comment

I give him 100% credit. He dominated for 11 rounds, giving a boxing clinic. He was caught in the last round for being too ****y (credit to Jr for not giving up) but Martínez was just in superb condition and he was just way too good for Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by kobulingam View Post
                  Junior felt martinez's power and shelled up for most of the fight. Anyone deny this?
                  Yeah, some guys think Jr didn't throw enough punches because of his conditioning, but the reality is that he felt Martinez punches and realized that if he opened up he was going to receive brutal punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                    hey guys, remember:

now they wanna a rematch....LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilist King View Post
                      i am a die hard julio fan and i say yes. he fought a masterful fight and deserves all the respect and credit in the world.
                      Is that you mushadeen?

Comment

Working...
                      X