Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(VIDEO) Dan Rafeal "Mayweather deserves props, he not picking on an old shot fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trillz View Post
    It's surprising to me how so many "experts" are giving props to Mayweather for fighting a guy who is tailor made for his own skill set, and IMO doesn't pose much of a threat to him...

Please explain. i though Floyd avoided southpaws, fighters who are bigger than him, and fighters who can punch. Ortiz has all three.

While you're at it name another fighter at 147 that is more acceptable than Ortiz other than the obvious onoe.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Motoko View Post
      Fat Dan speaks the truth. Ortiz isn't old or shot. In fact, Mayweather might just be chewing more than he can eat against Victor Ortiz.

we have an Ortiz nuthugger here...

If anyone wants to know about this fight, dont listen to *******s, *****'s or this guy

Its a competitive dangerous fight for Floyd and Ortiz and I for one cannot wait

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
        Please explain. i though Floyd avoided southpaws, fighters who are bigger than him, and fighters who can punch. Ortiz has all three.

While you're at it name another fighter at 147 that is more acceptable than Ortiz other than the obvious onoe.

that's not saying much... the field at WW is slim pickings... this fight is only acceptable as long as it's a tune up for pac

Comment

Anyone not named Pacquiao or Martinez is an easy fight for Mayweather, doesn't change the fact that Ortiz is one of the best fighters at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

that's not saying much... the field at WW is slim pickings... this fight is only acceptable as long as it's a tune up for pac

This fight STANDS ALONE ON IT"S OWN MERITS.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

He's coming off a 16 month lay off and taking on a fighter that is better than Pacquiao' last 4 opponents (including JMM). Stop hating.

Comment

Working...
              X