Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Bradley "Deserving" of a Mayweather fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Technically yes, but it would be a waste of Floyd's remaining fights as far as money goes, so it would never happen. But yeah, Timmy has no loses and "beat" Manny.

Comment

Personally I rather Floyd fight Guerrero

Comment

They might as well combine WW and JR WW because everyone at WW is pretty small. Guerrero, Pacquiao, Floyd, Aydin, JMM, and Bradley are basically the same size and could probably fight at 140.

Comment

I'm baffled at the people saying yes.

Bradley draws worth dick, has an ugly fighting style, oh and he just lost to Pacquiao.

Why should Floyd fight him when fights with Canelo, Guerrero, even Trout make moar $ense?

Comment

Even though, Bradley has a better resume than Guerroro, I think Robert will be more competitive than Bradley.

Comment

If Bradley calls Guerrero out I will gain respect for him.

This is the best immediate fight for the division.

Comment

Of course he is, but it would be a little out of nowhere. If Bradley was in a better place, it's a top matchup IMO. The same as Guerrero is....I think the Ghost fight would be slightly, slightly more dangerous and likely have more of a entertainment value. Too bad Tim/Ghost can't fight each other like said above

The undefeated records might enough to bring it even or surpass the Guerrero fight financially - it's hard to say though, Bradley should have gotten exposure from the Pac fight but you never know how toxic his name is right now, even if you have the Mayweather name to support it. Mayweather vs "ole dude who robbed Pac"...stomachs could still turn at the sound of his name, u never know. At least with Robert people might take the time to learn more about him.

Comment

Aside from Judah, Floyd generally fights guys coming off big hyped up wins.

Gatti-Leija/Dorin/Branco/Ward trilogy
                  Baldomir-Judah/Gatti
                  Hatton-Castillo
                  De La Hoya-Mayorga
                  Marquez-Diaz/Casamayor
                  Mosley-Margarito/Mayorga
                  Ortiz-Berto
                  Cotto-Margarito II
                  Guerrero-Berto/Aydin

Bradley has a controversial win over Pacquiao, not a big win.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                    WOW, 4Corners I always knew you biased as **** but this is too much. I love how you include Guerrero's WW Resume but don't include Bradley's. He has a win over Abregu and a loss against Pac. That earns you a shot at Floyd?

GTFO. Both fights suck but atleast Guerrero has earned a shot at WW. Bradley hasn't done **** at WW.
                    glad people are starting to see it

good post

Comment

I just don't see how Guerrero could be a stiffer challenge, although I do like him as a fighter. Yes he's been putting in work at his newfound home at welterweight, but look at the Berto fight and tell me he won't get dominated by Floyd. It might be more exciting if Robert decides to try to fight him in a similar way, but I just don't see him doing anything to Floyd. Bradley on the other hand, will give Floyd a more frustrating fight and make a lot of rounds close and ugly. So as far exciting goes, yeah I agree that Guerrero is the guy, but Bradley-Floyd is the more competitive albeit uglier fight IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X