No announcement yet.

Margarito vs maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Earl..boxing does not work like that at all,just because Margarito could beat Cotto or not get dropped by Khan does not mean he does better against Mayweather.
    So this is what fueled the thread?

That said Margarito destroys Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post

Yep..................

Comment

Margarito would bust Maidana's body up,you can't brawl with Margarito at 147 period he will eat you alive

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          Maidana-soto karass II?

I'll pass.
          Maidana is a real man

I hope you're joking

Soto Karass sucks, he'd get destroyed by Margarito's best wins (Cotto, Clottey, Martinez)

Comment

Margarito stops him in the late rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post

Yeah. The funny thing is it was days ago. He's still upset about it for some reason.

Comment

Yes because Maidana is a better boxer and faster then Margarito
                No he's not. You obviously haven't seen Margarito fight in his younger days. He neutralized Cotto's body work and Cintron's power punches to start.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  No he's not. You obviously haven't seen Margarito fight in his younger days. He neutralized Cotto's body work and Cintron's power punches to start.
                  Yes of course i have seen him in his younger days,as i said he would pumble Maidana

Comment

Yes of course i have seen him in his younger days,as i said he would pumble Maidana
                    You also said Maidana's a better boxer and faster. Someone who has seen him in his younger days wouldn't be saying that. Top it off for his size and style, he wasn't slow compared to others.

Comment

Margarito in his prime was a very good welterweight who could throw over 100 good punches round after round. He was also about as big as a welterweight could be and still be strong at 147. I think he was a brave, tough fighter with a great chin and stamina. Both Margarito and Maidana hit hard with both hands and throw good combinations. Maidana is very good but I think he looks a bit fat at 147 and is smaller than Margarito. I think Margarito would be too much for Maidana but Maidana would put up a good game fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X