Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao calls Mayweather coward for refusing to fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Pac will still be the best fighter Floyd ever fought, and if Floyd is serious about wanting to be an ATG, he should consider fighting Pac.

He got accused of being a ducker even against Hatton, SSM and DLH because Floyd had already established a reputation for ducking by then anyway, ie Kostya and Margarito etc etc.

But Pac is the one he has gone out of his way to duck.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      This Pac will still be the best fighter Floyd ever fought, and if Floyd is serious about wanting to be an ATG, he should consider fighting Pac.

He got accused of being a ducker even against Hatton, SSM and DLH because Floyd had already established a reputation for ducking by then anyway, ie Kostya and Margarito etc etc.

But Pac is the one he has gone out of his way to duck.
      Meanwhile, Bob Arum continues to give Pacquiao a list of 3 potential "next fights" he can choose from before he fights his upcoming opponent, none of which include Floyd Mayweather... But as long as Pacquiao keeps talking about how much he wants the Mayweather fight his fans will continue to blame Mayweather and say he's ducking.

On topic: Is this a legit article? I can't even pretend as though I'm familiar with that site. Just curious.

Comment

Maybe the report of a GBP fighter fighting Pac is actually Floyd and all this banter that usually doesn't happen between the two is to hype the fighter?

Very unlikely, but one can hope.

Comment

This is what I'm saying a while ago, those meme floyd proudly flaunted about manny last christmas, could spark some fire on this: floyd "the coward" mayweather issue again, -- issue that all the floy-diots/floyd-******s so hard at work eliminating it from discussion, by clinging on past outdated reasons: (the 50/50's, take the test!, the stadium, arum is the culprit, and so on so forth, all those familiar bygone outdated reasons)

I think next time, floyd should be wary of other cultures, here in america, those memes are fun, but; in other country especially in asia it could be misunderstood as tremendous disrespect to fellow.

Now, I think he had pushed manny to the limit, and will now boldly, go on public interview after public interview that he is indeed a coward and a deeply envious person. This could be what the media is waiting for so long; --for manny to be more aggressive in criticizing floyd; and they are all ready and eager to ride with him. And knowing how egotistical floyd is; he's going to take those comments to the grave, i think this superfight is indeed over; until both of them are in their 40's. yayks!

Comment

Haha nice we need pacquiao to use a bit more venom, hope he can goad mayweather into it like hatton did. He's been far too nice for too long.

Comment

manny should crawl on his hands and knees if his broke ass wants a payday..

Comment

everyone already know that floyd is a coward.

Comment

He's not a Complete Coward, He just thinks Pac is all wrong for him. As do his Father and Uncle.

Comment

Floyd should have fought and beat Pac years ago, before JMM and Bradley got the chance to rob Pac.

But now Floyd has the excuse why should I fight JMM used goods?
                    But FLoyd historically has shown he don't mind fighting peoples used goods. But even Pac being used goods can still beat Floyd and that is Floyds dilemma.

Comment

Duckweather being called out is nothing new.

Just waiting for Larryx and the other of Floyds penis protectors to jump in here now with the disinformation.

Comment

Working...
                      X