No announcement yet.

Cotto-Trout Did 1.4 and Canelo-Trou did 1.1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    Yuri Foreman > Ryan Rhodes. WW's would be your area of expertise, seeing as that's all Canelo has fought till Trout and with the exception of Rhodes. Canelo loses to the Margarito Cotto beat in the rematch. He ain't about that life.
    right............

Comment

• Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      Like I said it's not an Amature boxing match but here you go

Watch this Doug Fischer breaks it down to you exactly how I saw it, and that's by people that were there live and could see Trouts pitty pat jabs that just grazed or Canelo rolled them with his shoulder!
      Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      Yeah the judges were so fair and balanced. It was a close fight and it was judged as a one sided fight from the beginning and that's garbage. Go to sleep? The hell you think you're talking to?

I hope Canelo gets Floyd next. He gets sonned so badly.
      I hope Canelo fights Cotto next so he can shut you Stans up and make Cottos ass quit like Figueroa did to his little cousin, I expected a few rounds before his ass was on both knees like a puto kneecan!

Comment

• Originally posted by el_mas_chingon
        Quote:

Originally Posted by pistol whip

Like I said it's not an Amature boxing match but here you go

Watch this Doug Fischer breaks it down to you exactly how I saw it, and that's by people that were there live and could see Trouts pitty pat jabs that just grazed or Canelo rolled them with his shoulder!

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Angel

Yeah the judges were so fair and balanced. It was a close fight and it was judged as a one sided fight from the beginning and that's garbage. Go to sleep? The hell you think you're talking to?

I hope Canelo gets Floyd next. He gets sonned so badly.

I hope Canelo fights Cotto next so he can shut you Stans up and make Cottos ass quit like Figueroa did to his little cousin, I expected a few rounds before his ass was on both knees like a puto kneecan!
        Lol it would be funny as **** if cotto beat Canelo.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          Looks like the majority saw Trout winning, besides the crooked ass judges.

http://fightscorecollector.blogspot.com/

TOTAL: 194 SCORES.......TROUT 106..........CANELO 81........DRAW 7

PRESS: 45 SCORES...........TROUT 19............CANELO 23........DRAW 3

FANS: 149 SCORES...........TROUT 87............CANELO 58........DRAW 4

dude did you really post scores from idiot message board people compared to experts? All that proves is that boxing fans don't know fuking shhhhhiit LOL!!!

Comment

• The hate for Canelo on here is ridiculous! I don't see how anyone could predict Cotto beating Canelo, too many advantages in favor of Saul.. Height, reach, power, age, speed.. I just don't see it.

But, in terms of who pulls in the most viewers, Cotto still wins that one for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
              No it peaked at 1.4. The average was 1.1 for both.

edit: Disregard this post. It's wrong.
              Originally posted by Snake... View Post
              LOL owned in the first post
              Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              LOL owned in the first post

Comment

• Originally posted by Jloro
                The truth of the matter is Trout is the star.....
                Thought the thread would be locked after this post .

All numbers lead to Trout.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• That number seems really out of whack. It's only slightly higher than Canelo's fight against Lopez and that went up against Martinez-Chavez Jr. Canelo was trending all over twitter and google like it was a big PPV fight. ****ing Khan vs Molina pulled 700k.

trend map on the night:

Comment

• Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                    dude did you really post scores from idiot message board people compared to experts? All that proves is that boxing fans don't know fuking shhhhhiit LOL!!!
                    Experts? LOL people like fat Dan can't score a fight any better than the average poster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      Don't forget the Mexican tv ratings while we're at it.

I remember people like you used to dog on Mayweather cause Cotto wasn't worth any money. Ever since getting his ass knocked out in most of his big fights while making $$$$$ you guys have been worrying about his cash like the same Flomos you people criticized a while back.

Ooohh the irony

Comment

Working...
                      X