• Show
Clear All

• stone cold is the worst actor ever

watching another awesome movie...the stranger

Gimme a hell yeah????

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Gimme a hell yeah????
      he's a clown...he was a sandman rip off...at least the sandman drank his beers while stone cold cheers himself & spilled it all over himself & americans cheered for him...LOL! up here in canada we actually drink the beer not wear it

Comment

I agree that he was a Sandman ripoff. But he was way more entertaining than Sandman. Sandman was a piss poor wrestler overall, not that Austin was much better, but he at least knew how to sell **** better than Sandman. And when it came to mic skills, working the crowd, and overall charisma : Austin TKO1 Sandman.

Comment

i like the sandman
          but he cant wrestle for ****

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            I agree that he was a Sandman ripoff. But he was way more entertaining than Sandman. Sandman was a piss poor wrestler overall, not that Austin was much better, but he at least knew how to sell **** better than Sandman. And when it came to mic skills, working the crowd, and overall charisma : Austin TKO1 Sandman.
            lol! sandman's whole persona was his ring entrance. 10-15 minutes with " enter sandman" blaring. he actually smoked & inhaled a cigarette while drinking every single beer given to him.his matches lasted 5 minutes tops with a DQ & him hitting everyone with a cane. he was the worst wrestler of all-time but his ring entrance made him a main eventer in old ECW & the indie circuit.

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
              i like the sandman
              but he cant wrestle for ****
              He was entertaining, that's all that mattered to me.

Comment

the rock has always been superior....

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                  He was entertaining, that's all that mattered to me.
                  i agree but comparing sandman to stone cold is a fu*king joke

Comment

It's a scientific fact that any wrestler whose entrance is better than their matches aren't worth a piss. See : The Ultimate Warrior.

Comment

Working...
                    X