No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Ortiz Face Off analysis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    The only controversial point of the Ortiz vs Mayweather Face off?

I wonder what they will wear in their ring walks
    Mayweather: Prada

Ortiz: Louis V

Comment

Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
      My take on this video? Very candid from both fighters, Floyd was not his usual pompous, arrogant self... Victor displayed an apprehension towards his failures, his weaknesses,in contrast to his new found strengths...

I liked the interview, not because it was the usual vociferous nonsense, but because it truly may have been a window into the hearts of these two guys...

Floyd, maturing (finally), conscious of his age and decline, yet confident of his experience and craft. Floyd is accepting his role as an old dog, yet he is still the Alpha...

Victor, brimming with youth, respectful of Floyd, yet quietly stoic. This is not the Victor of old, this kid will be relentless. This is the most potentially dangerous quality he possesses, a double edged sword, but Floyd saw something in that Berto fight. He knows he has all the tools to overcome, to be the champ again, but there is a risk involved...

This is definitely dissimilar to the latest Pacquiao charades, this is a REAL fight.
      Good points.

Comment

michael jordan was that black guy who starred in space jam right?

and appartently played some faggy game

basketball is lame anyway, who cares about jordan or kobe bryant- i only know his name because he slpet with some hooker and his fine ass latina wife has huge scary hands

Comment

Originally posted by tennis-legend View Post

basketball is lame anyway, who cares about jordan or kobe bryant- i only know his name because he slpet with some hooker and his fine ass latina wife has huge scary hands
          This from the dude with tennis in his name.........****

Comment

It was exactly how I expected it to be. Floyd really doesn't think this guy is much of a threat. He is so confident. Ortiz on the other hand seems to have a "don't care" attitude because he just feels like the world has been against him and he wants the world to **** off

Comment

Originally posted by tennis-legend View Post

Talk fashion or get out.

Comment

Originally posted by vincebond View Post
                Talk fashion or get out.

I wouldn't trust anyone in Pradas, I don't know how Max and tredh can wear them.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

I wouldn't trust anyone in Pradas, I don't know how Max and tredh can wear them.
                  lol.. Me neither.

Comment

School was in session just like I said.

Comment

Working...
                    X