Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon Fitch vs GSP 2!!! I think he's earned it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaps View Post
    They're still not close too GSP's level standing, and can't take him down. Same problem with the Sheilds fight. It's hard to say who can beat GSP right now Strikers get taken down at will and wrestlers get out struck and can't seem to put GSP on his back. Another fight with Fitch will be like the Kos rematch. GSP doing whatever he wants on his feet and scoring with takedowns to another dominant, one sided decision. I think what's needed is a striker who can stuff takedowns really well, and Fitch doesn't fall into that category....
    I was mostly talking about the Lay and Prayer part haha. I agree to a certain extent but it does seem like GSP has gone kinda soft. I feel like Fitch would just just as diaz could and bring the best out of him. I think Fitch would fight harder and has more heart then Kos so at the very least I'd think we have an exciting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
      I was mostly talking about the Lay and Prayer part haha. I agree to a certain extent but it does seem like GSP has gone kinda soft. I feel like Fitch would just just as diaz could and bring the best out of him. I think Fitch would fight harder and has more heart then Kos so at the very least I'd think we have an exciting fight.
      The difference being between Fitch and Diaz is that Diaz is a good striker, someone who possibly could cause trouble for GSP on the feet. I don't think Fitch brings anything new for GSP.....

Comment

Fitch is underrated. He comes to fight, he doesn't get many finishes but he punishes you. I think he deserves it.

Comment

Working...
        X