No announcement yet.

"Get A 24 Foot Ring And Run Like A F@ggot: The Jean Pascal Story" Monday at 9PM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL

everyone skip to 2:15 to see pascal do his running dance lol i have never seen such a fighter that literally ran like that lol

Comment

i thought the same thing, could they have gotten a ring any bigger for pascal?????

i was telling my friends during the fight, if it were a smaller ring pascal would've really looked even worse.........

Comment

Jim Gray was so cold Larry Merchant would have been proud. Everything he did/said after the fight you could tell Pascal knew he lost that fight.

Comment

I've been saying for some time, Pascal is a ****ing joke......he knows he didn't win that fight, he knows that wasn't not BS draw

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Your a ******ed ass ****

I was hopping hopkins won, in fact i had $100 in him winning on 5Dimes.com and had Hopkins winning 115-111

Just because i scored the first 2 rounds for Pascal, im a Pascal nuthugger?

If anyone ever needed proof that Russian Crushin is a full of **** dickless Pascal sucker it is right here....

3 Hours after the fight he claims he had Hopkins winning 115-111

Here is his post that he made in another thread at the conclusion of the fight.

Quoted for ****sexual accuracy:

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Pascal by 2 rounds

Comment

Pascal is a joke. I picked him to win, but he got completely owned in this fight. HORRENDOUS scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                I've been saying for some time, Pascal is a ****ing joke......he knows he didn't win that fight, he knows that wasn't not BS draw

I like the way Pascal resorted to waving his hands around in the air like a limp wristed f@ggot after he got too tired to run away.

Style points. They're very important in gay culture.

Comment

Originally posted by 20/20vision View Post
                  Jim Gray was so cold Larry Merchant would have been proud. Everything he did/said after the fight you could tell Pascal knew he lost that fight.
                  HAHAHAHA so true. you could tell gray was real pissed when pascal said he thought he won.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
                    Pascal is a joke. I picked him to win, but he got completely owned in this fight. HORRENDOUS scoring.
                    Amen brother.

Anyone can look back at my posting history and see how critical I have always been of Hopkins and his style.

Pascal made him look like he was doing The Ali Shuffle with Backflips and an Emmanuel Augustus crip walk in the ring.

Pascal got shat upon, his interview with Jim Gray is probably the saddest thing I have ever seen that didn't involve the death of a loved one.

Comment

Originally posted by FkDaHtrs View Post
                      hahahahaha I like your writing style. Strait to the point! Pascal is a joke.
                      Thank you good Sir.

My writing style is impetuous, it's defenses are impregnable.

Comment

Working...
                      X