This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post

It isn't that one mate. The next day they beat a load of bums 8 nil.

Comment

• Comment

• The amount will be paid in 2 installments over 2 years, 5 million discount, the 4.7mil will go to River Plate-Mediaset

Comment

• Juve's youngster score screamer from half way line in ICC opening match againts melbourne victory

Comment

• That's a horrific rip off, 94 million for Higuain ****in hell. Why not just go for Benzema instead who's a better player, Griezmann or someone else. Suárez went for 75 mil and he's infinitely better than Higuain.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Pistolero View Post
              That's a horrific rip off, 94 million for Higuain ****in hell. Why not just go for Benzema instead who's a better player, Griezmann or someone else. Suárez went for 75 mil and he's infinitely better than Higuain.
              I agree.

Higuain is a proven bum feaster. Yeah he'll get you a guaranteed 30 league goals but Juve win the league easily every year anyway. Will he make the difference for Juve in the CL where it truly matters for them? I highly doubt it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                I agree.

Higuain is a proven bum feaster. Yeah he'll get you a guaranteed 30 league goals but Juve win the league easily every year anyway. Will he make the difference for Juve in the CL where it truly matters for them? I highly doubt it.
                This is exactly it, you hit the nail on the head. Juventus are good enough to win the league with Dybala up front alone nevermind with Higuain. Higuain is not champion material. We've seen him stutter gifted chances in three consecutive international tournament finals and somehow this is a guy worth 94 million and can take juventus to a champions league win? Highly doubt it. For 94 million you can get better options. Why not take a 50 mil punt for Aubameyang? It's stupid money being spent carelessly by a club who can't afford to waste financial resources

Comment

• The moment Bournemouth - the smallest club in England's top 2 divisions decided to splurge £15 million on Jordan Ibe a complete novice pro - football was broken for me.

For several reasons.

1.) They could have got him on loan - surely
                  2.) They can't develop him as a talent to benefit them long-term because - either Liverpool will buy him back because they inserted a clause or someone else will. Everybody in the premiership is a step up from Bournemouth. Absolutely everybody.
                  3.) Why are the buying him? 40 games/1 goal
                  4.) £15 million - ground capacity 10,000 (yes I understand the T.V deal but wtf?
                  5.) Just buy Victor Moses ffs.

Worst. Signing. Ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    The moment Bournemouth - the smallest club in England's top 2 divisions decided to splurge £15 million on Jordan Ibe a complete novice pro - football was broken for me.

For several reasons.

1.) They could have got him on loan - surely
                    2.) They can't develop him as a talent to benefit them long-term because - either Liverpool will buy him back because they inserted a clause or someone else will. Everybody in the premiership is a step up from Bournemouth. Absolutely everybody.
                    3.) Why are the buying him? 40 games/1 goal
                    4.) £15 million - ground capacity 10,000 (yes I understand the T.V deal but wtf?
                    5.) Just buy Victor Moses ffs.

Worst. Signing. Ever.
                    Jordan Ibe is better than Sterling ffs

Comment

• Higuian just broke the all time season scoring record in Serie A and has been utterly sensational in his time in Italy.

He fits Italian football perfectly, he is proven top class in that style of football and he's a tremendous addition to the Juventus squad.

Higuain fits Juventus' needs more than Benzema or Aubameyang.

Comment

Working...
                      X