Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will Floyd Mayweather be remembered ten years from now? 😎

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it'll be far more understood how well rounded Mayweather was when people start to compare the skill sets of the newer stars to come. People will have a better understanding of the technical aspect of boxing, for certain.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      I think it'll be far more understood how well rounded Mayweather was when people start to compare the skill sets of the newer stars to come. People will have a better understanding of the technical aspect of boxing, for certain.

^This. His defense was on point.

Comment

I'll be like: "Man, that bum on the Vegas strip offering to suck my dick for 10 bucks looks mighty familiar."

Comment

Well, for me...

Comment

Boxer who didn't take many risks. Protected his "0" too much. Never fought a great prime boxer. Look at other greats, most of them have unlike Floyd. He's still an ATG so don't think it's hate, just not the "TBE" crap his stans claim.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
              Boxer who didn't take many risks. Protected his "0" too much. Never fought a great prime boxer. Look at other greats, most of them have unlike Floyd. He's still an ATG so don't think it's hate, just not the "TBE" crap his stans claim.
              Can you for one second, focus on his career and not the color of his skin

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                Well, for me...

What do you mean?

Comment

The best of his era, top 10 ATG.

Comment

Like Lennox Lewis. People ****ing hated him at the time, but the longer he was out of the ring, the more people grew to like him. Nowadays everyone loves Lennox Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                      Can you for one second, focus on his career and not the color of his skin
                      You made the thread, I answered. I did focus on his career. His greatness is over-hyped/overrated.

Comment

Working...
                      X