Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muslim Shopkeeper Posts Easter Greeting to ‘My Beloved’ Christians, later killed by a

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
    Hey "urban" why don't you shut your mouth, boy?
    That's your comeback? No facts, no quality insults?

Just "urban" and "boy"? Some weak ass passive aggressive racist comments to someone who isn't even black?

Jesus Christ you right wingers run out of **** to say pretty quickly. Thank god your low iq party is dying off.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      That's your comeback? No facts, no quality insults?

Just "urban" and "boy"? Some weak ass passive aggressive racist comments to someone who isn't even black?

Jesus Christ you right wingers run out of **** to say pretty quickly. Thank god your low iq party is dying off.
      Know your place

Comment

there needs to be education within the muslim community

it needs to start with muslim leaders

Comment

Know your place
          Your a very simple man, insecure, uncreative, low iq, no real skills or knowledge, just a generally weak human being. You shouldn't spar with me.

But the good news is that we need people in this world like you to do low level jobs that require very little thinking.

Today I have decided that when I'm old I will hire your children to wipe my butt hole.
          Last edited by AddiX; 06-14-2016, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            there needs to be education within the muslim community

it needs to start with muslim leaders
            Education?

They throw acid at little girls faces for even trying to go to school.

Good luck educating these people.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              Your a very simple man, insecure, uncreative, low iq, no real skills or knowledge, just a generally weak human being. You shouldn't spar with me.

But the good news is that we need people in this world like you to do low level jobs that require very little thinking.

Today I have decided that when I'm old I will hire your children to wipe my *******.
              Listen urban, the only time that I want to talk to your kind is when I'm in the mood for a burger and fries, so until then, keep your inner city mouth shut before I stomp your ass, "home dog"

Comment

how ridiculous is this:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36516006

Comment

Listen urban, the only time that I want to talk to your kind is when I'm in the mood for a burger and fries, so until then, keep your inner city mouth shut before I stomp your ass, "home dog"
                  Just make sure your kids know where to find wet wipes at the grocery store, ok peanut?

And none of that scented crap either.

Comment

Working...
                  X