No announcement yet.

Bob arum is afraid to match his fighter with golden boy fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob arum is afraid to match his fighter with golden boy fighters

like they say business is business so why isn't Bob arum and golden boy working together to make the best fights that people will sure pay for? I truly think Bob is afraid most of his fighters will lose and why risk when bob can match his fighters with fighters he knows have a disadvantage and so he has control of who wins and who looses.

Probably since they have most of the better of the divisions. (Danny Garcia, Floyd, Broner, Quillin, Bhop, ect

Comment

dont place blame solely on arum and TR

Its not like GBP goes out of its way to make fights with other none TR fighters,,

Quillen vs GGG, SERG, Murray for example

Comment

Sergio Martinez, a Top Rank fighter wanted to fight Floyd and even at a CW but all we heard were crickets from Floyd's camp ...... oh wait, Sergio Martinez is not with Top Rank ... sorry!

Sergio Martinez never had a fight with a Top Rank fighter .... oh wait, he fought Chavez Jr.

So I guess that logic failed .... never mind ....

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Sergio Martinez, a Top Rank fighter wanted to fight Floyd and even at a CW but all we heard were crickets from Floyd's camp ...... oh wait, Sergio Martinez is not with Top Rank ... sorry!

Sergio Martinez never had a fight with a Top Rank fighter .... oh wait, he fought Chavez Jr.

Thread is over.

Comment

Last I remember TR works with other promoters. When was the last time GBP has?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              dont place blame solely on arum and TR

Its not like GBP goes out of its way to make fights with other none TR fighters,,

Quillen vs GGG, SERG, Murray for example
              bad example. i dont think quillin has fought any golden boy fighters. not sure about winky wright. i feel like quillin isnt trying to fight anyone who poses a threat. he had a tough enough time with rosado (main events?)

GBP has such a big roster compared to TR where fights arent being recycled constantly. with top rank its basically like guys are fighting each other for a shot at pacquiao.

on the other hand, abner mares has been matched pretty tough and has fought perez, darchinyan, agbeko, morel, moreno...i dont think any of those guys were with GBP

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                Last I remember TR works with other promoters. When was the last time GBP has?
                they work with mayweather promotions for what its worth

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

is this a serious post? obsessed a bit?

Comment

truly terrified.

Comment

Working...
                    X