Do you sag your pants?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wear normal fitting Levi's jeans.

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    You know that came from the prison system right? Dudes would show their behinds to alert other guys that they were giving up the booty.
    Lol I like how you guys see one video of some prison inmate explaining where saggy jeans come from and now you know for a fact it is what he says. That's a myth. It did come from prison but not because of what that guy said.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      I dont see how people where fitted jeans pulled all the way up pressed up against they ass..
      I dont see how people wear their pants under their ass whit their azz hanging out. :WORD:And have to keep pulling up your pants to walk...how fu8king stupid is that?
      :ANYWORD:

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        like a couple posters mentioned that style came from jail but its because when you get locked up one of the first first things they take from you is your belt so your pants would sag...back in the 90's it became a style when Naughty by Nature made it look cool to sag your pants...but to answer the question No I don't, real men don't sag their pants.
        ^Real reason. Thank you.

Comment

Hell naw, Larry.
          Saggy pants is for punks who take it up the dookie shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            You know that came from the prison system right? Dudes would show their behinds to alert other guys that they were giving up the booty.
            ACTUALLY

It was because there belts were being used as weapons, the guards would take away their belts and the pants would sag

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              ACTUALLY

It was because there belts were being used as weapons, the guards would take away their belts and the pants would sag
              what ever makes you sleep better at night:WORD:

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                ACTUALLY

not just as weapons but also a belt could be use to commit suicide.

Comment

I did...and then I graduated 8th grade and the year turned to 1998...

Comment

I did when I was 10 but don't anymore.

Comment

I never got that style especially knowing where and how it originated.

I can't see myself holding up my pants and walking all funny while talkin' on the cell.

What if you had to run for your life while being chased by Godzilla or somethin'?

On second thought, I think it originated in Mexico.

This guy started the trend ...

Comment

Working...
                      X