Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Seth Mitchell Talks Klitschko vs Haye, Career, Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Seth Mitchell Talks Klitschko vs Haye, Career, Title Shot

Mike Mollo of Oak Lawn, Ill., is an opponent being considered for unbeaten American heavyweight prospect Seth "Mayhem" Mitchell of Brandywine, MD., during his return to the ring on Aug. 27 on the undercard of a bout featuring WBA interim junior welterweight king Marcos Rene Maidana against southpaw WBO and WBA interim lightweight champion Robert Guerrero at the HP Pavilion, San Jose, Calif.

[Click Here To Read More]

I like seth mitchell.Hes very humble and a excitng fighter.He seems to
    keep in shape as well.But hes untested,And needs alot more experience.

Comment

I like Seth too. He seems to have a lot of promise, very intelligent dude, shows an actual passion for the sport (not just saying "I'm only in it to make a dollar and retire before I'm 30") He actually cares about being the best, being champion and ultimately creating a legacy.

It's always tough to get a gauge on fighters before they've fought their toughest tests or had their chin, heart and recovering ability tested. Not to mention going through the growing pains of being written off after a loss and having to redeem.

But he is one of the more promising Heavyweights who happens to be American. I have given up on Haye as he just wants another shot to land a wild Haymaker while making extra money in the process before he calls it quits. I am looking for the fighters who care for a legacy.

Seth Mitchell is one of them.

Comment

Seth Mitchell is no bum, but no where near the league of haye or klitschko. It is very obvious he stopped playing football because of knee problems, he appears very immobile. He stands flat footed and moves sparingly, no hop in his step. If he ever fought an opponent who knew how to get out of their own way he'd be rendered ineffefective. He pointed out that Hayes movement caused wlad some trouble, but Mitchell would not be able to duplicate that himself. If mitchell gets a shot he is a made to order ko for either klitschko. He'll stand there and eat the jab for a few rounds before taking an overhand right. He simply doesn't have the mobility or athleticism that hate has and that is the only hope anyone has to beat the klitschkos. He is not going to outsize them, overpower them, or overwelm them in any other category. He should just stay in the us and pad his record a few more years and hope the klitschkos retire. Maybe he can duke it out with Arreola in a few years for the title, but I'd certainly take Arreola in that matchup as well...

Comment

I like that guy. Hes in shape, weighs over 240 pounds and is an exciting heavyweight with power and good handspeed. Physically he looks like a bigger version of Tyson. Would love to see him fight Arreola, would be a war.
          I think Mitchell has a good shot knocking Arreola out. That guy started late but talent is there! How good would he be if he started boxing at a joung age? I think he would have been a force!

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
            I like that guy. Hes in shape, weighs over 240 pounds and is an exciting heavyweight with power and good handspeed. Physically he looks like a bigger version of Tyson. Would love to see him fight Arreola, would be a war.
            I think Mitchell has a good shot knocking Arreola out. That guy started late but talent is there! How good would he be if he started boxing at a joung age? I think he would have been a force!
            oh yeah,If he would of choose boxing over football,He would of been a
            beast by now.But we still dont know how good his chin is.

Comment

One to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                One to watch.
                I havent really followed Mitchell and just checked out a few of his fights on youtube and i think he actually looks ok. Solid build decent hand speed and some boxing talent one fight he knocked a guy down with a jab. It will be intresting to see how he does when he is tested, hopefully after Mollo he will fight Arreola.

Comment

Working...
                X