No announcement yet.

Amir Khan to donate £30k shorts to Peshawar army school in Pakistan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BS BadBoy View Post
    I'd like to see you donate 1/10th of that amount to a charity. Khan is actually one of the most charitable boxers in the world, fml some people need any excuse to hate on him.

Certified hater.
    He let Gallagher and his lads use his gym. I'm not sure if it's for $ or not, but Khan stepped up to help because he wanted to, so a noble gesture regardless.

Taken so many kids off the streets with his boxing gym in Bolton.

I can go on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
      He let Gallagher and his lads use his gym. I'm not sure if it's for $ or not, but Khan stepped up to help because he wanted to, so a noble gesture regardless.

Taken so many kids off the streets with his boxing gym in Bolton.

I can go on and on.
      Not only that the fighters at Gallaghers gym used to bad mouth him before that. He could have been a dyck and said no fook off.

People hate this guy for other than his boxing career and sensible people know what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by atomicsad View Post
        He donated a pair of shorts? wow!

His publicity manager says they are worth 30k? Bet they couldn't get 200 for them. What a weak publicity stunt after the tragedy they suffered.
        what have you ever donated to charity?? Khan might talk rubish but he has always given to charity

Comment

Originally posted by BS BadBoy View Post
          Not only that the fighters at Gallaghers gym used to bad mouth him before that. He could have been a dyck and said no fook off.

People hate this guy for other than his boxing career and sensible people know what it is
          Sound familiar????

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            what have you ever donated to charity?? Khan might talk rubish but he has always given to charity
            I volunteer five times a week to help under privileged but I never use it as a publicity item. Khan is worth millions. A true gesture would be quietly giving donations as many done without involving the press. The cause here is good but it should not be a image builder.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
              he should demand Mayweather fight him in Pakistan. Imagine how much death that would bring to the area, helping so many people.
              Fixed it for you.

Comment

I volunteer five times a week to help under privileged but I never use it as a publicity item. Khan is worth millions. A true gesture would be quietly giving donations as many done without involving the press. The cause here is good but it should not be a image builder.
                the whole point of celebs giving to charity is to bring more awareness to the charity

they use their star power to help and trust me charities appreciate this

also in regards to the shorts khan was adamant he'd give them away to a charity, so now we know what he did with them, so he doesnt have to answer the question about "whatever happened to those shorts"

this guy does a lot for charity, has his own foundation, he's right to advertise his charity.

Comment

That's cos nobody gives a flying fuk about you

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                    Fixed it for you.
                    Pakistan wipes Puto Rico off the map with a jab.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                      Fixed it for you.
                      Wow making a mockery of mass death and distraction.

Only a scum would do that!

Comment

Working...
                      X