No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shantel Jackson Sues Floyd Mayweather: FULL Details

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wuckoo View Post
    Wtf. I'm no feminist but this is pretty sick. You think she should die? Really? The only reason you would have heard about the abortion is because floyd threw a hissy fit when she left him and posted a claim about abortion on social media.

Let's also use your logic: floyd was brave enough to hit a woman with his bare hands but too afraid to let maidana use commission approved gloves? You are pathetic! To me, he deserves much worse, even loaded wraps being used against him!
    That whore don't got 31 knock outs to her name like Maidana do. Plus he don't get 40 million for slapping her around. Stupid to compare the two

Comment

Wtf. I'm no feminist but this is pretty sick. You think she should die? Really? The only reason you would have heard about the abortion is because floyd threw a hissy fit when she left him and posted a claim about abortion on social media.

Let's also use your logic: floyd was brave enough to hit a woman with his bare hands but too afraid to let maidana use commission approved gloves? You are pathetic! To me, he deserves much worse, even loaded wraps being used against him!

Equating gloves with killing our own unborn kids? you are so pathetic! Heard it or not, even if no one knew what she did, to me, killing her own unborn child was the worst she could have done, the worst a mother could have done, so she deserves the worst.

But I get it. To you, aborting your your unborn child is just one of these things. I wish your mom was like ms. jackson, and aborted you. One less Wackoo in this world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Street Made View Post
        That whore don't got 31 knock outs to her name like Maidana do. Plus he don't get 40 million for slapping her around. Stupid to compare the two
        So you admit that he assaulted her? And yet you still justify the glove situation? I don't even understand this...

Comment

• Originally posted by shadow-boxer View Post
          [/B]

Equating gloves with killing our own unborn kids? you are so pathetic! Heard it or not, even if no one knew what she did, to me, killing her own unborn child was the worst she could have done, the worst a mother could have done, so she deserves the worst.

But I get it. To you, aborting your your unborn child is just one of these things. I wish your mom was like ms. jackson, and aborted you. One less Wackoo in this world.
          Hey whatever man, if you love mayweather so much you should marry him and get abused. I personally think anyone who hits an unarmed woman who isn't even attacking you is a coward but that's just me. I ain't gonna get rapid and personally attack you like you did me.

Comment

• Of course she wants money.

This whole thing stinks of gold digging.

Comment

• Originally posted by shadow-boxer View Post
              [/B]

Hey cuz cool that out, you really are crossing a thin line right there. Keep that shh limited to boxing and basics bro...I am not defending the op you are replying to but you may want to ease up a bit. I understand you don't agree with everything being said here but sometimes a bit of self control to make your point is good enough. Keep it classy.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                Hey cuz cool that out, you really are crossing a thin line right there. Keep that shh limited to boxing and basics bro...I am not defending the op you are replying to but you may want to ease up a bit. I understand you don't agree with everything being said here but sometimes a bit of self control to make your point is good enough. Keep it classy.
                Looking at his past posts it's clear he can't be reasoned with.

Comment

• Some people on here..look regardless of how you feel about this situation folks cool out. Just because you think of something doesn't mean it always needs to be made public like that. This is a public site that needs to earn money via ads and stuff..let's not turn off any potential female fans or advertisers of the sport with all this nonsense.

Comment

Looking at his past posts it's clear he can't be reasoned with.
                    It ain't about that fam, sometimes things don't need to be said and sometimes it's better to avoid than to feed into a pointless war. This is going to court and will be handled there. Let's not sit here showing the world that we aren't civilized human beings.Boxing has a bad enough rep as is.

Comment

• If Floyd wasn't such a d1ck who needs to always get his way and didn't have a history of domestic violence, I would think Ms. Jackson is lying. But perception and history tells us that there's a good chance she's not. Idc though, this is bs..

Comment

Working...
                      X