Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More impressed with a typical Mayweather clinic? Or coming back from adversity?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
    Honestly, I don't think Canelo cracks the top 10 of Mayweather's toughest opponents. It's going to be sooooo easy.
    funny when u try think of top 10 legit opponents that floyd fought u end up with
    1. diego corales
    2. baldomir

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
      funny when u try think of top 10 legit opponents that floyd fought u end up with
      1. diego corales
      2. baldomir
      You serious?

Corrales; Genaro Hernandez; Castillo; Baldo; Zab; Oscar; Shane; Hatton; Jesus Chavez; and Cotto to name a few. All champions at one point.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
        You serious?

Corrales; Genaro Hernandez; Castillo; Baldo; Zab; Oscar; Shane; Hatton; Jesus Chavez; and Cotto to name a few. All champions at one point.

lol thats impressive, dont forget canelos too baldomir, cintron, gomez, rhodes, mosley, trout, hatton all champions at one point too, lmfao..............

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
          I sense that Mayweather will put on another clinic vs Canelo in a fight where many are for some reason saying is THE defining fight of the HOFer's entire career.

However I also believe that with that clinic will come the normal critics who look to turn the win into a "Canelo was just a young, inexperienced, overrated, once tested, hype fighter who had not business in the ring with Floyd.".

So to those who are critics of Floyd, would you be more impressed if he tasted the canvas, ate hard shots, was being outboxed, yet found a way to win or at least make it close in a losing effort? Or would him simply outboxing Canelo, which he normally does, good enough for you?
          I am really interested to see what May would do if he was in SERIOUS trouble. I put emphasis on serious because, yes he was buzzed against Mosley, but he recovered VERY quickly and was in no real danger after that.

I'd like to see how he would respond after being put on his ass and on the verge of being stopped. If he were to comeback from that and win the fight, I would be more than impressed.

That being said, it always impresses me when he puts on a clinic.

Comment

I dont expect the ginger to win, but given Cherrypicker's advantages he should stop the ginger, but I don't think Cherrypicker will go for the kill, he'll be satisfied to win by potshotting to a boring decision win.

Comment

Working...
            X