Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where would Olympic gold in men's soccer rank in Mexican sports history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where would Olympic gold in men's soccer rank in Mexican sports history?

Just curious if this is a big deal or not really.

The Olympics are a bum tournament football wise.

Comment

don't listen to the Salvadorean.

If Mexico wins gold it would be the biggest achievement in Mexican futbol history.

Idk about sports history, boxing has had some big ones.

Comment

Originally posted by JRM View Post
        don't listen to the Salvadorean.

If Mexico wins gold it would be the biggest achievement in Mexican futbol history.

Idk about sports history, boxing has had some big ones.
        It is a bum tournament. Everyone that actually follows football knows this. You know it, I know it, and the ts knows it.

It would be a big achievement for Mexico and a good moral booster for the young players. I'm sure the mexicans are ready to do damage come 2014, you know. The REAL tournament that matters the most.

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
          It is a bum tournament. Everyone that actually follows football knows this. You know it, I know it, and the ts knows it.

It would be a big achievement for Mexico and a good moral booster for the young players. I'm sure the mexicans are ready to do damage come 2014, you know. The REAL tournament that matters the most.
          I put the olympics up there.

Not near the World Cup of course.

Ask Brazilians how bad they want the gold.

Comment

Rich Spaniard is so jealous it's disgusting

Comment

Euro team won the Euro!!! Best tournament ever! No Euro team even makes the semis in 2nd biggest international tournament in the world...and it is a **** tourney and doesn't matter .

Just like the Confederations Cup when America savagely buttraped Spain, bet that was another meaningless tournament too

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                Euro team won the Euro!!! Best tournament ever! No Euro team even makes the semis in 2nd biggest international tournament in the world...and it is a **** tourney and doesn't matter .

Just like the Confederations Cup when America savagely buttraped Spain, bet that was another meaningless tournament too
                Did you just honestly refer the olympics as the 2nd biggest international tournament?

Go to bed.

Confederations.

Comment

Its the biggest tournament for Under 23 players in the world. It would be great for Mexico to win the gold because it would show that Mexico is becoming a force to reckon with in the future. Mexico has won the World Cup Under 17 a couple of times and came in third in the Under 20 wolrd cup, So they are showing progress. Not too many contries can say they have won World youth tournaments other than your usual favorites like Argentina, Brazil, Germany, France, Spain. I hope in my life time Mexico can win the World cup but I would also be happyt with a Copa America title.

Comment

of course its a big deal. its a damn gold medal. the last team that won it was the messi led Argentina.
                    Last edited by AntonTheMeh; 08-08-2012, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X