No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucas Matthysse: I Know I Beat Judah and Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    It's probably best not to best on boxing unless you're 110% that one fighter is getting KO'd.
    Yeah your right, but the odds that night were to enticing. I think they were almost 3-1, plus I thought it was a 12 rounder. Funny thing is I almost bet $500 on Bradley. The whole fight I was glad I chickened out, then they gave him the fight, lol. Go figure

Comment

Originally posted by Foolkiller View Post
      Yeah your right, but the odds that night were to enticing. I think they were almost 3-1, plus I thought it was a 12 rounder. Funny thing is I almost bet $500 on Bradley. The whole fight I was glad I chickened out, then they gave him the fight, lol. Go figure
      8-1 Mandalay Sports Book!!!

Comment

I didn't have a problem with either of the decisions. Neither was a robbery, IMO. Like Hopkins said, you go to somebody's backyard your already down two rounds.

Comment

AM boxers have been getting way too many wins that they didn't deserve. From these two to Bradley to Cloud and many more.

Comment

i dont know how people think lucas won the judah fight. judah won 7 or 8 of the first 9 rounds and the 12th round!

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
              Whats a good betting spot online

Comment

matthyse won both imo

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  If this is the year of crazy scoring, then consider Lucas Matthysse way ahead of the curve. The Argentine banger has lost just twice in a 33-fight career, though there is a strong case to be made that he still deserves to be undefeated.

Matthysse was unbeaten though a bit unproven and perhaps raw when he traveled to Newark, New Jersey in Nov. ’10 to face former two-division champ Zab Judah, born and raised about 45 minutes away in Brooklyn. A slow start turned out to be his undoing, as not even a late-round knockdown could land him on the glory side of a split decision.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  Yup! maybe you won both fight.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                    Man if I'd bet there I'd gone postal;-)

Comment

I only watched the second half of the Judah fight, but he won against Alexander.

Matthhysse-Alexander was one of those fights where a guy only won by one or two rounds, but it was an incredibly easy fight to score IMO. Each guy took his rounds CLEARLY outside of I think the 3rd or 4th. I had 115-113 Matthysse and remember being upset with the scoring.

Comment

Working...
                      X