Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell Has Been So Damn Unlucky!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why does everyone on the internet who disagrees with someone have to be a "keyboard warrior"/"internet tough guy" or "never thrown a punch in their life"? grow up.

Comment

he fought like a b1tch vs froch.....

and he did a cintron vs abe....it was too bad too coz he was impressive in the early rounds for trding with abe ( which ithough at that time was a no no vs abe)then, the poor acting came...

dirrel is a clown

Comment

His rep is shot for reasons mentioned already...only one way to shut everyone up and that's by winning...

Comment

Dirrell is mentally weak.

Comment

He needs to fight someone soon or else his misfortune is his own doing. He had some bad breaks in the super six tourny-he should have gotten the nod against Froch even if he fought negatively and I personally don't believe he was acting when Abraham clocked him with that shot. But to be talking about a comeback for so long and have no opponents lined up is causing a self-imposed exile from the 168 elite.

Comment

People create their own luck. Dirrell is mentally weak, he ran from Froch and he looked for the easy way out when Abraham was getting to him.

He brought his situation on himself. If anything, he was lucky to get the DQ against Abraham.

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
                His rep is shot for reasons mentioned already...only one way to shut everyone up and that's by winning...
                I think he'll come back and start winning again. Look for those same people hating on him to jump right back on the bandwagon. Such is the trend on boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                  He is a coward scum who fakes injuries because he doesnt have the balls to fight. I hope no commision clears him and lets him sit on his ass smoking weed at home because of "his brain injury" that seemed to fix itself.

Another coward who is degrading boxing with his gayness and acting like a biatch.

Screw him
                  Hes a coward scum?

Wtf have you done in your life that even somewhat compares to his?

Coward scum?

You disgust me, boy.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    Hes a coward scum?

Wtf have you done in your life that even somewhat compares to his?

Coward scum?

You disgust me, boy.
                    see these are the posts that i'm talking about. if i ever see YOU criticizing a fighter, i'm on your ass. big time. for all you know, medved has rescued 4 small children and 2 puppies from a burning building. has dirrell done anything that noble? i doubt it.

i hate you.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                      see these are the posts that i'm talking about. if i ever see YOU criticizing a fighter, i'm on your ass. big time. for all you know, medved has rescued 4 small children and 2 puppies from a burning building. has dirrell done anything that noble? i doubt it.

i hate you.
                      Wow seems as if you take things way too seriously. Lighten up man, LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X