Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JuanMa Lopez a TRAITOR? Will the PR's still root for him after this ATROCIOUS action?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Viciousz View Post
    What is JuanMa supposed to do? Decline to take a picture with Margarito because of something that doesn't involve him?
    Thank you , like I said , TS is an obvious instigator.

When he says , for P.Rs only , when he sarcastically says , Atrocious.

I rather take a pic next to Paris Hilton , and I cant stand the *****. Than take a pic next to a cheater.

Juanma prob doesnt even have a copy of the pic. Maybe photographer asked them to stand next to each other , and what are they supposed to do??

Comment

Can Mr. Lucci become any more pathetic? He's got to be the dumbest ****ing latino nut hugger on boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by nozorok View Post
        Maybe JML doesn't support boxers that take knees regardless of nationality.
        LOL.

How bout boxers who quit on their stools , regardless of nationality.

Comment

Originally posted by Viciousz View Post
          What is JuanMa supposed to do? Decline to take a picture with Margarito because of something that doesn't involve him?
          Yes, if he had any morals or professional integrity.

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
            Can Mr. Lucci become any more pathetic? He's got to be the dumbest ****ing latino nut hugger on boxingscene.
            Rab , you got banned , and owned about 100 times. So dont come back thinking ur cool with a dif account.

Comment

Like I said when I first saw this pic, Lopez' fist is huge, no wonder he has tons of power. His fist is the same size as Margarito's and there's another pic where he has a bigger fist than Cotto.

If his body is able to handle moving up in weight without losing speed, he'll definitely be carrying his power upto maybe even 140.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
                LOL.

How bout boxers who quit on their stools , regardless of nationality.
                He was all cool with Segura as well and probably loves Rios' fighting spirit. I have a feeling that he has no respect for quitters like Calderon nor Cotto but can't really openly say it in public.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                  Like I said when I first saw this pic, Lopez' fist is huge, no wonder he has tons of power. His fist is the same size as Margarito's and there's another pic where he has a bigger fist than Cotto.

If his body is able to handle moving up in weight without losing speed, he'll definitely be carrying his power upto maybe even 140.
                  That happens because his fist is closer to the camera. Camera's distort whatevers closest to them, especially when using a wide angle.

Comment

Originally posted by nozorok View Post
                    He was all cool with Segura as well and probably loves Rios' fighting spirit. I have a feeling that he has no respect for quitters like Calderon nor Cotto but can't really openly say it in public.
                    I love selective blinds

Segura beat Calderon , whohoo.

Lets see how many defenses he makes.

Segura gave Calderon credit for all he did , and admitted that his duty wasnt over , that it was barely starting.

Call Cotto a quitter , I dont care , Call calderon a marathon quitter , doesnt affect me.

Ive dealt with hate and racism since I entered this country.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
                      I love selective blinds

Segura beat Calderon , whohoo.

Lets see how many defenses he makes.

Segura gave Calderon credit for all he did , and admitted that his duty wasnt over , that it was barely starting.

Call Cotto a quitter , I dont care , Call calderon a marathon quitter , doesnt affect me.

Ive dealt with hate and racism since I entered this country.
                      You've always been part of the United States so what's your point?

Comment

Working...
                      X