Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tom brady maybe ****ed for the 2009 season as well.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brady needs to be mentioned when the best quarterbacks to ever play the game are being talked about... No doubt about it
    But some of you would rather see tom brady hurt, to never play again, that would literally make some of you happy.
    Thats pretty sad imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
      I'm not jealous I just don't like metrosexual/pretty boy men. They don't really do it for me nawmean?
      you would never be a joe namath fan...

Comment

Originally posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post
        Brady needs to be mentioned when the best quarterbacks to ever play the game are being talked about... No doubt about it
        But some of you would rather see tom brady hurt, to never play again, that would literally make some of you happy.
        Thats pretty sad imo.
        I don't hate Brady, but the Patriots have every reason to be pissed at him. Seriously, if I'm Robert Kraft I trade him now...

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Why I root against this phaggot.
          You would be all over his knob if he was throwing passes to Dwayne Bowe and Tony G. True story.

Comment

Originally posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post
            Thats pretty sad imo.
            not really man.i never had anything against him,cept him not shaking eli's hand in the superbowl.that annoyed me.

Comment

This could set back Tom some, but he'll probably shake some rust off and then be back to what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by -√ictory- View Post
                not really man.i never had anything against him,cept him not shaking eli's hand in the superbowl.that annoyed me.
                And here was me thinking he's a cool guy.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                  This could set back Tom some, but he'll probably shake some rust off and then be back to what he does.
                  Maybe, but he almost certainly will not be ready for the start of next season, and when he is ready he may not be the same Tom Brady he was. One thing fro sure. the Pats better not even think of trading Cassel now...

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
                    Maybe, but he almost certainly will not be ready for the start of next season, and when he is ready he may not be the same Tom Brady he was. One thing fro sure. the Pats better not even think of trading Cassel now...
                    the guy is gonna command crazy money.crazy money they got tom with.this **** is gonna be interesting for sure.

Comment

Its a lie....so when he returns, people give him more credit for being good after coming off such severe injury......

Comment

Working...
                      X