• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
    is that you on you avater?
    It's not him.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      Ok Smokin. Whatever you say, lol.
      All you've seen are pictures of me dressing up like a ****** for fun or baggy clothes ****in' around. Which is still cool because you can still see that I got some looks on me.

Comment

• Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
        is that you on you avater?
        Nah.....it's another dude from a TV show. He's hawt.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
          It's not him.
          then who is it? and why did he put him not Justin Timberlake or other boy band he usally puts?

Comment

• This is the same person saying I'm average but he's a 8.5?

have you ever bench pressed a ****ing weight a day in your life smokin?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

This is the same person saying I'm average but he's a 8.5?

hahahahhahahahahahah I was waiting for you to put that up. That was a year and a half ago also, son. But wow you should some major insecurities though about your physical features. Sad

Comment

• Look at the girl in my avatar...she wants Smokin's twizzle. You think a chick like that would go for a guy like the guy up top? C'mon here....

Comment

This is the same person saying I'm average but he's a 8.5?

Bel Air most wanted Malibu is already taken but i remeber he was doing like a joke thing

he 8.5 for a white guy cant post the same offspring **** throught the same thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokin' View Post
                    hahahahhahahahahahah I was waiting for you to put that up. That was a year and a half ago also, son. But wow you should some major insecurities though about your physical features. Sad
                    No, I just think it's laughable that guy could call himself a 8.5 and say I'm "just average" playing me off as inferior to you in the looks dept. Funny ****.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

No, I just think it's laughable that guy could call himself a 8.5 and say I'm "just average" playing me off as inferior to you in the looks dept. Funny ****.
                      Bro, you take that picture up top serious. THat is what makes it real funny to me. If I posted a legit picture you wouldn't haev **** all to say.

Comment

Working...
                      X