Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone ever read the shaun negler and bernard hopkins article?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone ever read the shaun negler and bernard hopkins article?

i just did..im not even gonna lie i teared up..shows what kinda person b-hop is and makes me think that also had something to do with how he performed against pavlik

can you post the article you read please? im aware of it but never actually read it.

Comment

its a GREAT article

Comment

Is that the article about the kid dying from cancer that Hopkins supported?

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=220774

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            Is that the article about the kid dying from cancer that Hopkins supported?
            Yeah, it's a very good article.

It sort of blows away the idea of Hopkins being a "racist" according to some people.

Comment

how funny would it be if shaun's last name had an I instead of an E

jejejejeje

Comment

****, my bad

i just realized this negler guy was the one who passed away

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
                  ****, my bad

i just realized this negler guy was the one who passed away
                  Yeah, mistakes like that usually happen to the ignorant. So not surprised it was you who made that mistake. No offence intended buddy, just judging from your 'tendendy' to post stupid things like that.

Anyway, Touching story indeed, and of course dispells the "Racism" rubbish that alot of Hopkins Haters have.

Comment

Originally posted by minion View Post
                    Yeah, mistakes like that usually happen to the ignorant. So not surprised it was you who made that mistake. No offence intended buddy, just judging from your 'tendendy' to post stupid things like that.

Anyway, Touching story indeed, and of course dispells the "Racism" rubbish that alot of Hopkins Haters have.
                    you obviously don't know me if you think i'm ignorant

Comment

Working...
                    X