Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Marciano: Who was Greater?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jiub View Post
    Isn't it tough maintaining this level of hatred for a guy? Anyone who isn't being willfully ignorant knows Mayweather is clearly greater. Sure if you wanna disparage his fighting style and the timing of some of his fights fine, but even with that it isn't close.
    Must be tougher loving and defending a self-admitted COWARD who cheats in and out the ring via sucker punching, gift decisions, and banned IVs.

How do you Floydits even defend this guy? Much less compare him to an old-time great like Marciano who fought the likes of Joe Louis, Archie Moore and Ezzard Charles?????

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

TBE! TBE! TBE!

Next fraud event coming soon!

Conor for 50!! Hahaha

TBE-CAW

"The best ever conman athlete in the world"
    HAHAHA Fraud Jr truly is the biggest disgrace in boxing history. Armstrong, Robinson, Marciano, and Louis are rolling in their graves watching this CLOWN run around, get gift decisions, and ruin boxing.

CASTILLO WHITEWASHED HIS ASS!!!!!

Last edited by Avenge Myself; 05-31-2016, 01:05 AM.

Comment

• Make your poll public next time, will you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Avenge Myself View Post
        Must be tougher loving and defending a self-admitted COWARD who cheats in and out the ring via sucker punching, gift decisions, and banned IVs.

How do you Floydits even defend this guy? Much less compare him to an old-time great like Marciano who fought the likes of Joe Louis, Archie Moore and Ezzard Charles?????

HAHAHA Fraud Jr truly is the biggest disgrace in boxing history. Armstrong, Robinson, Marciano, and Louis are rolling in their graves watching this CLOWN run around, get gift decisions, and ruin boxing.

CASTILLO WHITEWASHED HIS ASS!!!!!

Hi Luilun, why you using an alt?

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
          Absolutely, that is respect. I'm glad he did so. Good for Mayweather to show respect like that. Really, that's very noble. Hat's off to the man.

The only thing is, why did he do so many other jack ass things along with it? Sleeping with T.I.'s wife and the domestic abuse charges?

Rocky was class all the way.
          Originally posted by Kim Jong Pimp
          To be honest, as a person Floyd always struck me as a bit of a fake, despite his skills in the ring, hence why the inconsistencies become noticed. Rocky was always a stand up guy, so there were no inconsistencies. Rocky was definitely much more of an inspiration than Floyd was and had a much more meaningful legacy, but people nowadays don't seem to care about these things.........
          Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
          Haha. Whoa, now. You were happy comparing the level of respect in your last post and now you're backtracking. Come on, now. On the respect/class meter, Marciano has him beat. That much is clear.
          It's obvious that when it comes to resumes things are very one-sided in favor of Floyd. That's why we're seeing these "Rocky was a more classy and respectful guy, doe" tangents that aren't really relevant in determining a boxer's greatness in the ring.

But let's take a closer look at this upstanding role model myth when it comes to Marciano.

Hanging around with thugs and criminals:

But after Marciano retired, he became openly friendly with several mob figures, including Carbo.

“He saw Carbo as having class,” Sullivan writes. “Someone who knew how to dress, how to live, how to move, how to command respect, and how to treat other Italians. Moreover, Marciano liked the aura of danger and excitement that surrounded Carbo.

Nack further recounts, “When Vito Genovese was dying, he put out the word that he wanted Marciano to visit him in prison. Rocky went to Leavenworth to show Genovese films of his fights.”

Being unfaithful to his wife:

Marciano was not a “family man” where his wife and daughter were concerned. As a fighter, he was away from home more often than his profession demanded of him. Subsequent to his leaving the ring, he and Barbara moved to Florida but he was rarely there. The marriage had become an empty shell.

“There were women for Marciano everywhere he went after his retirement,” Nack writes. “That a woman be waiting for him was as requisite for his appearance as the folded $100 bills.”

Dominic Santarelli (a longtime social acquaintance and fringe underworld figure) later recalled, “If Rocky ever went to some place and there was not a girl waiting for him, he’d never come back. He never had an affair. I don’t think he had sex with the same girl twice. Any girls he had sex with, you couldn’t bring her to dinner no more. That’s it. Get rid of her. He never wanted to see her again.”

“Rock was insane about girls, all the time,” Richie Paterniti remembered. “That’s all he wanted to do. Rock had orgies and parties. We had girls every single day and night. I had a suitcase that I took all over, filled with vibrators and electric massagers and all kinds of creams and oils.”

“He couldn’t stand married life,” Saccone told Nack. “He had no relationship with his wife.”

http://www.secondsout.com/columns/th...o?clearcache=1
          Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 05-31-2016, 01:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            It's obvious that when it comes to resumes things are very one-sided in favor of Floyd. That's why we're seeing these "Rocky was a more classy and respectful guy, doe" tangents that aren't really relevant in determining a boxer's greatness in the ring.

But let's take a closer look at this upstanding role model myth when it comes to Marciano.

But after Marciano retired, he became openly friendly with several mob figures, including Carbo.

“He saw Carbo as having class,” Sullivan writes. “Someone who knew how to dress, how to live, how to move, how to command respect, and how to treat other Italians. Moreover, Marciano liked the aura of danger and excitement that surrounded Carbo.

Nack further recounts, “When Vito Genovese was dying, he put out the word that he wanted Marciano to visit him in prison. Rocky went to Leavenworth to show Genovese films of his fights.”

Marciano was not a “family man” where his wife and daughter were concerned. As a fighter, he was away from home more often than his profession demanded of him. Subsequent to his leaving the ring, he and Barbara moved to Florida but he was rarely there. The marriage had become an empty shell.

“There were women for Marciano everywhere he went after his retirement,” Nack writes. “That a woman be waiting for him was as requisite for his appearance as the folded $100 bills.”

Dominic Santarelli (a longtime social acquaintance and fringe underworld figure) later recalled, “If Rocky ever went to some place and there was not a girl waiting for him, he’d never come back. He never had an affair. I don’t think he had sex with the same girl twice. Any girls he had sex with, you couldn’t bring her to dinner no more. That’s it. Get rid of her. He never wanted to see her again.”

“Rock was insane about girls, all the time,” Richie Paterniti remembered. “That’s all he wanted to do. Rock had orgies and parties. We had girls every single day and night. I had a suitcase that I took all over, filled with vibrators and electric massagers and all kinds of creams and oils.”

“He couldn’t stand married life,” Saccone told Nack. “He had no relationship with his wife.”

^^^ lol I saw a forum where after Pacquiao lost a poll on who would win against Floyd, the next thread I saw there was a poll on who you'd rather have marry your sister? Sad as ****, watching these guys trying to find any way ANY WAY to compare Floyd unfavorably to someone else.

Comment

• A quick search shows Luilun and Avenge Myself are the only posters to call Mayweather fans "Floydits". Alt exposed.

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              Lets see The dumb Floydits say Floyd won but a True Boxing Legend say's Madaina won I'll go with the legend and let Uncle no Teeth tell Duran to his face that Duran don't know **** about boxing I'm sure he would knock out a few more teeth from his foul mouth
              Originally posted by Avenge Myself View Post
              Floydits like Larry really getting their feathers ruffled

Hahaha thanks man Floydits are getting desperate now, they running out of ideas.

Time to prove that Fraud IV Catchweight Sissy Jr doesn't belong in the same sentence as Rocky or any of the old time greats!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                A quick search shows Luilun and Avenge Myself are the only posters to call Mayweather fans "Floydits". Alt exposed.
                I'm not Luilun. Another desperate fail by Isaac Clarke

I know it hurts you to see your God Fraud Jr embarrassed, but no one's forcing you to come here and post.

Let the ass-whooping continue

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  Hi Luilun, why you using an alt?
                  Aww did I touch a nerve with that Castillo-Mayweather compubox pic? Throwing blind accusations don't change the facts.

And didn't you already accuse me of being Spoon's alt? So which one is it?

Let the ownage continue.

Really embarrassing yourself here, Floydit.
                  Last edited by Avenge Myself; 05-31-2016, 01:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

http://www.secondsout.com/columns/th...o?clearcache=1
                    Did Rocky viciously beat his baby Momma in front of his children?

Did Rocky go to prison for domestic violence?

Did Rocky sleep with his friend's wives?

Did Rocky strangle and threaten to kill his stepson?

Did Rocky deal drugs burn money kidnap people and hold women ransom?

Did Rocky go on Racist Rants against rival fighters?

Did Rocky's own children refer to him as a coward?

Are you really going to compare this? At least Rocky Marciano was an classy in the ring and was an inspiration.

Fraud Jr on the other hand:

Last edited by Avenge Myself; 05-31-2016, 01:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Avenge Myself View Post
                      Aww did I touch a nerve with that Castillo-Mayweather compubox pic? Throwing blind accusations don't change the facts.

And didn't you already accuse me of being Spoon's alt? So which one is it?

Let the ownage continue.

Reall embarrassing yourself here, Floydit.
                      I knew you were an alt, now i know whos. Sad.

Comment

Working...
                      X