• Show
Clear All

Fighter of the year for 2012? Fakk you!

Comment

i wish rios would move his head a little more

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        i wish rios would move his head a little more
        Yea move his head up and down on Sr.'s nuts because that would be the only way he ever comes close to touching him in any way

Comment

Dude's gonna get whooped soon.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
            thats fine and I respect that. IMO, he is not exciting to watch, he is a human punching bag that comes forward with his disgusting wide looping punches hoping they land. he has no skills, no defense, no footwork, the only thing he is good at is bravado, which makes fighters fight his fight. when he gets in with a fighter with some form of discipline, he is going bye bye. i truly think he is one of the worst "champions" boxing has to offer. in my eyes he is an absolute disgrace, and yes I am a hater!
            Man, for every Hopkins Ward or Mayweather you need a guy like Rios that can draw in casual fans with his style, a warrior who'll give anybody a hard night! and whatever you think about the guy I can guarantee you he'll beat the guy you've got in your sig if they're matched up!

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post

Manny vs Rios would be decent fight if he can get through JMM. It's a tough ask though.

Comment

Lol @ "Sasszar Savvezz Senierr" Damn this kid is already punch drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post

Dude's gonna get whooped soon.
                  He just did. Abril clowned this douche. He's fun to watch but, just like Maidana, the hype greatly exceeds the talent.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Alvarado who's not even a boxer was outboxing him and so was ol' boy. The Colombian dude, forgot his damn name now.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    Are you saying JCC would never be losing a fight only to come back and win by KO?

Comment

I see Rios as the next Margarito. He's not even remotely close to even being like Chavez Jr, let alone Sr.

Comment

Working...
                      X